Who else is waiting impatiently for the 2016 CX-5?

I am really surprised nobody has posted anything about this. Did anybody notice they played the 2016 Mazda CX-5 commercial during the Superbowl? That is a big investment for Mazda!!

I am really surprised nobody has posted anything about this. Did anybody notice they played the 2016 Mazda CX-5 commercial during the Superbowl? That is a big investment for Mazda!!

I didn't catch that one. Is it the one with Penn and Teller? On a side note, it is big money for Mazda to spend on that commercial and I am sure this will boost demand which is bad for those who want a good deal!

I had set up an appointment to go over the final deal last March. Then, at work, ran into someone who had worked on the new interface deployed in the Mazda 3. He told me all the research and development that went into it and how it would be a must have. I cancelled my appointment and have been waiting ever since. It looks like the wait is almost over, just one small detail, is it worth the wait for the new mount?

http://motoringcrunch.com/news/new-mazda-cx-5-interior-facelift-planting-the-screen-on-the-dash/1007906/

the new mount?

The website you linked to seems to have confused the changes to the 6 and CX-5, and didn't realize that the refresh was coming out in weeks not months. In an earlier story they posted a picture of the new 6 dash, but mistakenly call it a CX-5 "concept car".

The CX-5 is not due for another refresh, but instead is slated for a full reengineering in 2017.

Given the large number of upgrades, the pricing increase seems pretty darn reasonable to me.

Picking up my 2016 CX-5 GT w/ Tech Package on Friday at 10AM.
Dealer says they're officially going on sale, in Canada, on Feb 9th.

Tech Package

Picking up my 2016 CX-5 GT w/ Tech Package on Friday at 10AM.
Dealer says they're officially going on sale, in Canada, on Feb 9th.

What does the Tech Package include? You have a breakout of the different options under the GT?

Can't wait for the American specs and price list to come out, should be any day now. I read the Canadian price list which looked high but I understand that cars cost much more in Canada than America. Also read over the specs for the Canadian CX-5. Who knows if they mean anything for the American version.

Can't wait for the American specs and price list to come out, should be any day now. I read the Canadian price list which looked high but I understand that cars cost much more in Canada than America. Also read over the specs for the Canadian CX-5. Who knows if they mean anything for the American version.

Definitely, prices here in Canada are MUCH higher than in the US :(

2016 Price List

Did you see an official price list or are you going off of what is written in different news articles?

Here is the price list I got from my salesman.

2016cx5.png

Thanks!! So about a $200 increase from the '15. Not bad at all!

It seems like a very reasonable increase.. a fully loaded AWD GT between '15 & '16 is $1000.

MSRP on a '15 with tech is $31,475 & '16 is $32,475 w/tech & i-Active

Latest posts

Back