Votes: 32 45.7%
  • married female with kids

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • single male with kids

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • single female with kids

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
16 males and 2 females as of 1:30pm (May 18)...maybe biased by who comes to forums like this (i presume more men than women frequent a car forum).

16 males and 2 females as of 1:30pm (May 18)...maybe biased by who comes to forums like this (i presume more men than women frequent a car forum).

I think you hit the nail right on the head. The survey sample here is far from random.

yup...
I'd say that 75%+ of the CX-5's I see around here are driven by older ladies.

as for my demographic I suppose my cx-5 fits in 4 categories..

I bought the cx-5 as an unmarried man..
Got married..
Now I have a kid..
My wife has recently taken the cx-5 as her primary car for hauling the baby around.

I selected M/F because it's my wife's car.

My car that cost more than hers and it has less features, so I enjoy driving it.... :/

nevermind the fact that the last time I drove hers I totaled it. :p

Last edited:
My wife, 64, looks great in it. She wanted soul read with all the trimmings. Gives our grandkids rides in it.

Wife drives ours, 45. I drive the Mazda 3, 49. But we do trade cars often depending on what we're doing (cx has a trailer hitch for our utility trailer)

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk 2

I visit the forums and take care of the CX-5 but it's my wife's daily vehicle, so yeah female married with kids :)

I am 50 daily driver is a 2015 cx 5 gt wife drives a 2015 mazda 6 weekend car is a mint 1996 Miata M edition

Surprised to see so many older folks in the CX-5. I'll bet many of the older owners are first time Mazda buyers.

My wife and I bought hers before we were married as her primary vehicle, in March 2012. We were both I believe 26 years of age at the time. Married the next year. Have a baby on the way. And it will become a family hauler, as originally intended. XD

Ouch!

Nevermind the fact that the last time I drove hers I totaled it. :p

I can see it now.

"Boandlkramer" comes home, walks into the house and says: "Honey, I'm home."

As he closes the front door she sees the taxi cab pull away and responds with: "What's with the taxi"?

Looking kind of sheepish, "Boandlkramer" mumbles: "I ahh..."

To which his wife replies: "WHERE'S MY CAR!?", continuing on with: "WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY NEW CAR!?"

I wonder how long it took him to live this one down?

("Boandlkramer", hope you liked my comical response to your above post.)

CX5T Lover

This is my first Mazda. If all goes well, I will heavily consider buying an RX-9 when it comes out in a few years as a certified pre-owned.

Your wife previously had and still does have a CX5 and a Miata. But you recently bought your first Mazda, which is a CX-5?

Latest posts

Back