Who did this??

:
Mazda MP3
I was at the streets of woodfield friday night for about an hour, and left around 12. I go to my car today in the morning and find a ProtegeGarage business card on my windshield under the wiper (nana) . Did any of joo people from here pass them out, or was it some 16 who got a couple of bucks to do it (poke) ?

BTW I do plan of coming by one of these weeks.

MP3Performance said:
I was at the streets of woodfield friday night for about an hour, and left around 12. I go to my car today in the morning and find a ProtegeGarage business card on my windshield under the wiper (nana) . Did any of joo people from here pass them out, or was it some 16 who got a couple of bucks to do it (poke) ?

BTW I do plan of coming by one of these weeks.

that was Aric (black mazdaspeed miata). he and his girlfriend and my other two mechanics went down to streets and told me they saw you there.

lol, we were standing right there when you left. we yelled at the one guy cuz he put the card in so you couldn't see it. :D

I think I saw that Miata and your MP3 tonight on 53. . .I was coming home from moving and got off at Rand Rd, I was behind the Miata then it moved out of the way (probably from my bright yellow lights) then I was behind the MP3 for about 15 sec before my exit.

Anna-chan said:
lol, we were standing right there when you left. we yelled at the one guy cuz he put the card in so you couldn't see it. :D

Yeh I remember a group of people were by there when I was leaving (must have been my car (naughty) , lol) . Someone was playing bagos there and they were watching. My car was dirty as hell yesterday, but I finaly washed it today after all of winter. The orange celica was my freinds (the one with the painted hood), everyone was trying to figure out wtf was painted on there (stooges) . I left early so that I could wake up early and install my guages today, which I finaly did after 2 months. The only other mazda I remeber seeing was a black RX8, but then again I was standing by my car the whole time.

Next time i'll try to look for a black miata, and other mazdas when I go again and hopefull talk with one of you.

oh, that was you with the blue car. i was standing right next to it in my uti jacket. unfortunately i do not like to associate with the streets crowd so i parked a bit further away, but i had brought my oraynge msm out.

i really want a 2000 gt celica, but doubt i'd ever find out. and that painting on the orange celica made me want to go hunt for snakes.

Rob.Tuner said:
. and that painting on the orange celica made me want to go hunt for snakes.

lol, i dont even know what it is to be honest. it looks like it is somekind of a crocodile. i think it has to do with some aztec stuff, cause my freind is mexican so it figures (screwy) .

Captain KRM P5 said:
that was Aric (black mazdaspeed miata). he and his girlfriend and my other two mechanics went down to streets and told me they saw you there.

Makes it sound like you have Mazda stalking associates out there....(peep)

Back