White Trash Christmas

vikefan7

So I went out to get a Christmas tree yesterday and I had the car loaded with my two kids and two other friends. They also needed a Christmas tree and since the place we were going to get our tree was about 40 miles away I offered to drive all of us out there instead of taking two vehicles. This is what my car looked like on the return trip home. It was kind of a pain in the butt with the twine right above my head, but they stayed on the car.

Attachments

• IMG_9326.JPG
    IMG_9326.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 329
  • IMG_9328.JPG
    IMG_9328.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 271
Sorry CX9 SportOwner all your help is greatly appreciated it and nothing personal against you but....FAKE TREES SUCK!

Lol, yeah not a big fan of fake trees, but to each their own. I can definitely understand the reason people get them after what I went through with this. I wish I had the rack, would've made things easier. I didn't even think about wrapping the tree in the tarp. Wish one of my friends would've thought of that. They didn't want to bale them because they were worried about messing with the limbs.

fake, real, pfft. Get a virtual tree. 104" OLED LCD mounted sideways. :)

or maybe a heineken christmas tree :D

Last edited:
Thread does not deliver...

was expecting to see fully uprooted tree with root system, dirt and squirrels.

Lol, we get our tree picked up by the boy scouts each year and they take it to compost, so it doesn't end up in the landfill. Plus they make a little money...

I actually think the paint was well protected by the tarp. There might be a few areas by the b pillars that are a little scratched up, haven't had a chance to wash the car yet to check.

Back