White Marsh Meet

The park and ride? I have never been there before so I am trying to understand.

how are you getting there? If you come off the 95 exit and you get on 43 and make the left (puts you on honeygo blvd) at the light of 43 and honeygo blvd take the exit on the right f(irst possible right turn)that you take to get to ikea, on your right hand side as you are driving is the park and ride, to your left is IKEA and straight ahead is the mall. If you come off of 695 go the the light at 43 and honeygo blvd but make a right this time then the rest is the same. let me know if my directions suck and I will try again, have never been good at giving directions

how are you getting there? If you come off the 95 exit and you get on 43 and make the left (puts you on honeygo blvd) at the light of 43 and honeygo blvd take the exit on the right f(irst possible right turn)that you take to get to ikea, on your right hand side as you are driving is the park and ride, to your left is IKEA and straight ahead is the mall. If you come off of 695 go the the light at 43 and honeygo blvd but make a right this time then the rest is the same. let me know if my directions suck and I will try again, have never been good at giving directions

lol i knew where i was goin but after that im lost again haha jk sounds good to me i guess...i never get off of 95 there coming north so i cant comment on them haha

lol i knew where i was goin but after that im lost again haha jk sounds good to me i guess...i never get off of 95 there coming north so i cant comment on them haha

thats why my directions suck, i avoid 95 whenever possible i usually take belair rd. but i am almost positive the 95 directions are right, i know the 695 ones are

Thanks again....

lets meet at like arundel mills and cruise up, ill contact rob (liquid_ag) and c if he wants to go, he pretty much got bored w/ this forum and went to another lol

lets meet at like arundel mills and cruise up, ill contact rob (liquid_ag) and c if he wants to go, he pretty much got bored w/ this forum and went to another lol

where did he go?

Bah, my water still isn't turned on at my apartment complex yet. I'll be showing up in the dirty MS3. :)

Bah, my water still isn't turned on at my apartment complex yet. I'll be showing up in the dirty MS3. :)

run it to bud's car wash on bel air rd (down the road from pep-boys), i go there all the time when I dont feel like pullin the hose around to the driveway at my house, for $13 you get a really nice wash, they also have some of those car wash bays where you do it yourself.

I won't be able to attend, my speed 3 is still down. :( Bad turbo seals, leaking oil to the downpipe and Mazda voided my warranty. Fuckers!

The only mods that are on there is the cold air and the exhaust. The rest had to be taken off for winter because of fuel cut. I called Mazda and they voided my warranty because of an aftermarket air intake. AN INTAKE.

Wow...that is a huge stretch to blame that on an intake. I would like to hear their justification for that. I suppose if you wanted to be very convoluted, you could say that the intake messed with the turbo, something was too much or too little, blah, blah... It just sucks because it gives them just enough wiggle room to screw you over. Sorry.... I have been there with my old G35. That is why I swore to never again to do any non-dealer mods to any car. I learned my lesson last time. (Cost me several thousand....)

Goddamn, thats a kick to the nuts! sorry to hear that, any idea as to the cost to fix?

Goddamn, thats a kick to the nuts! sorry to hear that, any idea as to the cost to fix?

New turbo + PG's rebuild = 1,000 then If I decided to go through the dealer to have it installed the labor is going to be about 450 that's them taking 6 hours to install, when you could install a brand new turbo kit (piping, turbo, oil lines, coolant lines, front mount, turbo manifold) in about 8 hours. There has been a tech there that has already done 3 installs so I'm going to request him since it seems like he knows what to look for and he knows what he's doing.

The meet is being push back to Sunday because of the rain. I hope to see you all there.

I'll be there. Where is LiquidAG? and Mr. Sand Mica Swap?

I should be there tomorrow. Then everybody can see my custom non-upper grill front bumper ( courtesy of a Honda Civic rear bumper :()

Attachments

• Bdamage1.jpg
    Bdamage1.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 82
Back