• TSW Catalunya

Votes: 30 47.6%
  • ASA LS5

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
:
02' MP5/07' M6
L_1874.jpg

TSW Catalunya = 1300.00 Canadian with tires.
L_660.jpg

TSW Kyalami = 1280.00 Canadian with tires
1653.jpg

ASA LS5 which makes me want to vomit. = 550.00 Canadian with tires.

All rims are 17x7.

i'm leaning more towards the Kyalami. Just want some opinions.
My situation is that if i buy the cheap rims i save alot of money but i have to buy them very soon which i don't want to do and because i really don't like them , too much space to see calipers just wanna know what you guys think. I have a silver P5 already lowered.

Kyalami would look amazing on the p5...other than that regular 5 spokes like the R Harts look damn sexay as well.

Personally i'm a huge fan of the third choice but because of the suspiciously low price and the fact that they apparently make you want to vomit i'll obstain

I would go with the first ones. you might want to consider the Maxxim E Racer(either in Black High Gloss w/ Machined Lip, or Hyper Silver) also.
the third rims looks nice but would be better suited if we had nice purty big brakes. but if you do like the third ones Maxxim also has ones called the Ahead Graphite​

I'm not a big fan of rims with those rivet looking things all around them, but thats just me. So I voted for the Catalunya anyways 'cause they still look the best.

Turns out that i'm not going to be getting either, a new option has come up at a better price, similar to the Kyalami, thanks for the feedback anyways.

where can you get the Catalunya's with tires for $1300?

I need to get some wheels and tires come spring and am trying to find a good place in Canada to order from.

ScaryFast said:
where can you get the Catalunya's with tires for $1300?

I need to get some wheels and tires come spring and am trying to find a good place in Canada to order from.
it's a guy in montreal a place called Unicorn performance he said if i pay cash he would give me either the catlunya or the kyalami for 1300. with decent tire.

Back