Which is your favorite current Sportscar?

Which is your favorite?

• Audi R8

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • BMW M3

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • BMW M6

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Bugatti Veyron

Votes: 11 10.7%
  • Corvette Z06

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • Viper SRT-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ferrari F430 Scuderia

Votes: 12 11.7%
  • Ferrari Enzo

• Ford GT

• Shelby GT500KR

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Koenigsegg CCX

Votes: 7 6.8%
  • Lamborghini Murcielago LP640

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Mercedes-Benz SLR 722 Edition

• Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X

• Nissan NISMO 350Z

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Porsche 911 GT2

Votes: 14 13.6%
  • Porsche 911 Turbo

• Porsche Carrera GT

• Saleen S7 TT

• Subaru Impreza WRX STI

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This list is whack. I would never consider an STi, EVO or some of the others "sports cars". And I classify some of the uber-expensive cars like the Bugatti or the Saleen or the Koenigsegg as SUPER CARS- not sports cars. To me, a sports car is more like the Corvette, the Porsche 911, Nissan 350Z.

An orange GT3 passed me the other day...those are soo nice. The exhaust note is to die for.

I don't think those cars are comparable. Honestly, who in their right mind would take a Lancer over a Veyron?

I don't think those cars are comparable. Honestly, who in their right mind would take a Lancer over a Veyron?

well evo holds balls against super cars by just tunning it a bit more so technically it could be listed and to ans. you're question ppl who can afford evo would take that instead of Veyron, simple enough(lol2)

As nice as they might be, neither of the Bimmers or the Mitsu are sports cars.

My favorite:
B22jpg.jpg

The Factory Five GTM.
It'll be my next car.
Its only $30k, but you have to build it yourself.

As nice as they might be, neither of the Bimmers or the Mitsu are sports cars.

My favorite:
B22jpg.jpg

The Factory Five GTM.
It'll be my next car.
Its only $30k, but you have to build it yourself.

I really like the concept of these but I read a review in C&D and the roof really is as ridiculously, claustrophobically low as it looks. Me say no thanks, it is dirt cheap for the performance.... but I'll take a used 911 instead even if much slower in a straight line. Can't beat that driving position in the real world.

Really tough call...Nice lineup Mikey!

In the end...I had to go with the all-out INSANE choice...The Bugatti Veyron 16.4...Not only is it insanely quick AND fast...It's incredibly well built and crafted...I'm sure it's a car I would enjoy forever!

Close behind are the R8, Z06 and the CCX!

I really like the concept of these but I read a review in C&D and the roof really is as ridiculously, claustrophobically low as it looks. Me say no thanks, it is dirt cheap for the performance.... but I'll take a used 911 instead even if much slower in a straight line. Can't beat that driving position in the real world.

Its only low if you are over 6 foot.
I sat in a pair of these at SEMA and they have comparable room to the Corvette.

The Veyron is the sweetest but I'd take the Koenigsegg... it's so much lighter, a manual, and probably more fun to drive than the Veyron so it gets my vote.

If money was no object,I'd take the Ferrari F430 Scuderia!But in reality,I'd rock the Nismo Z.

Back