Where will Lebron James end up?

where ?

• Total voters
Couldn't care less where one of the most over-rated NBA players goes. As long as Kobe is in the league he won't be going to the center court at the end of a finals series to hoist up the trophy. That is for sure!

no, sadly, that team will never win a championship in my lifetime. The clippers will win an NBA championship before the cubs win a WS.

*sigh* would have responded sooner but after reading your words of truth I sat in the corner and curled myself into the fetal position until just now....

His dream is to have Madison Square Garden as his home court. I sorta remember him saying this a long time ago when he was a rookie.(sad2)

Couldn't care less where one of the most over-rated NBA players goes. As long as Kobe is in the league he won't be going to the center court at the end of a finals series to hoist up the trophy. That is for sure!

Pshhh....does the most over-rated player in the NBA win the NBA MVP award by a landslide? What about being one of the top overall draft picks? Kobe has been in the game a lot longer (he's 31 or 32) so he is going to be the more experienced player. However, Kobe's rookie year was AWFUL when compared to Lebron. He had about 12 PPG average and did NOT win rookie of the year. So, one can only imagine how well Lebron will be once he matures in his game a bit.

/
Pshhh....does the most over-rated player in the NBA win the NBA MVP award by a landslide?

Sure he does when the same dopes that proclaim him to be the best get to vote for the award. He's so damn good that he sucked again in the playoffs and will go another year of being the so-called best and sitting at home. Kobe on the other hand will continue to dominate and elevate his teammates so they can hoist up the trophy, again.

Back