where to buy autoexe stuff?

mzrdisiturbo

:
2003 RSX Type-S
lookin around and i wanted to know where i could get the bigger decklid spoiler from and the front bumper lip.

anyone know of any good reasonable priced sites? i know autoexe stuff is expensive so im not too worried about semi high prices on things.

thanks, chris

385301972.jpg

385301974.jpg

You can buy the rear spoiler, but last I checked the front bumper lips in the pic are impossible.
They are mztune accesory flares and the only way to get "replacements" is if you provide a valid vin number for an mztune atenza from Japan

I've wanted them since I first saw then, I wish someone would make a reproduction or knockoff already!!!!

Those flares have been brought up for years now... That one guy tired making them, there was another member who got into contact with like someone from Japan or something, who was gunna start the production of them or something but again that went nowhere.

It's been in a while since the first speed 6's has been out, I'm surprised still noone has come out with them.

Those flares have been brought up for years now... That one guy tired making them, there was another member who got into contact with like someone from Japan or something, who was gunna start the production of them or something but again that went nowhere.

It's been in a while since the first speed 6's has been out, I'm surprised still noone has come out with them.

yeah ive searched and searched and have found nothing

Back