Where in the Mazda-World Is Your CX-7?

blkcherimika

:
CX-7 FWD, Bose 6CD & MoonRoof, PDS
SHOW US! Where in Mazda-World Is Your CX-7?

It seems to me that enthusiasm for the CX-7 has no boundaries. And I've found this forum to be a warm and friendly community of CX-7-lovers that share their ideas, opinions and advice in a spirit of international comraderie.

So how about a thread that pictures our babies in ways that show off not only our vehicles, but also our own special parts of this earth. The photos can be funny, strange, dramatic, or simply... beautiful.

I'm sure many of you have great pics in you archives to share right away. But every time you find a different and interesting locale, shoot it and submit it. It'll be fun!

I look forward to seeing CX-7's featured from every corner of Mazda-World.

For starters: Here's our little honey in a cotton field, Northwest Louisiana's Red River delta, USA. [BTW, note that the "Cherry" and the "Mica" are near non-exsistant in this light.]

Attachments

• bcm in cotton field.JPG
    bcm in cotton field.JPG
    301.3 KB · Views: 836
Last edited:
Cool pics...anxious to see more....have yet to shoot a great pic in a beautiful spot....will start to bring camera with....

Pics of my Mazda

These pics i took a few months ago at a local beach in South Australia. Hope you like.

Attachments

• Beach04A.jpg
    Beach04A.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 809
  • Beach05A.jpg
    Beach05A.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 761
Ok....Illinois is a bit boring....waiting till leaves change and take a fall shot...nice pics and love the rims....

Late October atop The Ozarks' Mount Magazine in Arkansas, USA. This is the highest point in the state. On the horizon, and looking south, are the Ouchita Mountains, about 45 miles distant.

Attn. Wendy... Time for that Fall Foliage shot :).

Attachments

• IMG_0052.JPG
    IMG_0052.JPG
    338.8 KB · Views: 752
Last edited:
Fall pics

I know....so sorry blkcherimika.....I have been busy getting my house ready to go on the market......crappy time of year for selling houses but hubby had a big job position change so it's a necessity...wanted to downsize anyway! Will try soon...if there are any leaves left....hmmm...maybe a snow shot soon! Great pics and write up on the Ozarks!! Well, I have a few fall house shots!!

Attachments

• 000_0363.jpg
    000_0363.jpg
    359.9 KB · Views: 732
  • 100_1114.jpg
    100_1114.jpg
    870.2 KB · Views: 749
  • 100_1111.jpg
    100_1111.jpg
    519.3 KB · Views: 740
  • grile4upic.jpg
    grile4upic.jpg
    291.4 KB · Views: 738
Late October atop The Ozarks' Mount Magazine in Arkansas, USA. This is the highest point in the state. On the horizon, and looking south, are the Ouchita Mountains, about 45 miles distant.

Attn. Wendy... Time for that Fall Foliage shot :).

Small world... my family and I used to hike on Petit Jean Mt. trails when my Dad was stationed in Little Rock. Awesome pic too. Next time get more car so we can admire more of it's beauty as well as the sceneries. :)

Wendy... Thanks for the greay photos!

07LiquidCX7... Petit Jean Mountain Park is another of our favorite places. The photo was taken about 30 miles west of PJM. Mount Nebo is between the two, making up the "Petit Jean River Trio".

Back