Where are your squeaks coming from?

Where are your crickets

• Total voters
Just spent an hour on the interior trunk deck. WHY WONT YOU STAY CLICKED INTO THE PILLAR$^$&^

now i have to take care of the one on the rear drivers door, and find the cricket behind the dash.

I know there are several that live in the dash. One behind the instrument panel and one behind the glove box. There's one in the door that only comes to visit during the winter...

I know there are several that live in the dash. One behind the instrument panel and one behind the glove box. There's one in the door that only comes to visit during the winter...

ya for some reason winter is when they all start coming out.. lol
ive come to love my squeaks though.

My MSP was a symphony of squeaks and rattles. I always thought it was singing to me. With luv. <3

Although I am pleased to say that my last setup suspension was relatively quiet.

Small one in driver's door....but the WORST of ALL TIME is the stupid rear suspension/sway bar bushings, whatever the hell it is. Drives me crazy, makes the car appear (and sound) cheap. WD-40 for everyone! Sucks.

^ Had that a month ago. A little WD-40 under the pedal and it's as quiet as a mouse.

Latest posts

Back