when chicks drag race... bwaa ha ha

Hahahah.

The SRT has some nice jumping action going for her :)

btw deckedoutmp5, i've always been curious, are you freekwonder? That red X on the MP3 is confusing me.

Last edited:
Karl Marx said:
Hahahah.

The SRT has some nice jumping action going for her :)

btw deckedoutmp5, i've always been curious, are you freekwonder? That red X on the MP3 is confusing me.

no freek is lance with the new silver msp, he got rid of his mp3, and im to lazy to change my sig, so i just x'ed his old car off and havent put his new one on. lol

aftershock63 said:
Thats awsome! I don't care what anyone say woman drives are HORRIBLE!!!

heyy now, take it easy, not all are....:p

yeah, she sucks though, hahahaha

Dreeza said:
heyy now, take it easy, not all are....:p

yeah, she sucks though, hahahaha

Yeah my wife drives very well just too fast that damn girl drives her PR-5 like a TOCCA driver :D
I am almost afraid to get her an RX8 5 speed :p

(lol) I see that WAAYYYY To often around here. Chicks fix thier cars up, and stall out, then b**** when it comes time to collect the money. "but I stalled out, it does not count." Yeah you dumb broad it does, give me my money, or your gonna WALK home. :D

aftershock63 said:
Thats awsome! I don't care what anyone say woman drives are HORRIBLE!!!

now now - for someone so young ;) i don't think you have come across enough "woman" to say such a statement.
though i have to agree, i have come across many females who are horrible drivers.

That was funny video. Some people just need a car with a slushbox....it really isn't a male/female thing. There are plenty of men who stall out at the track too.

Amazing...you would think that if they're revving the engine that high, even dumping the clutch wouldn't make you stall.

Maybe they started in 5th?? LOL.

jersey_emt said:
Amazing...you would think that if they're revving the engine that high, even dumping the clutch wouldn't make you stall.

Maybe they started in 5th?? LOL.

Yeah most likely they rolled up and were nervous and had it in the wrong gear. I've seen this a few times.

Back