Wheels cleaner

GhostMercury

:
MazdaSpeed 3 08.5
I'm looking for something I can pick up localy, at like target, or an autoparts store that can be used to clean my wheels. I need to get my winter set put away for storage. I want something I can buy in concentrate so I don't use it all in 1 day. Something like simplegreen or purple power. I don't wana use simplegreen because I hear that it has some ill effects on stuff.

Last edited:
i just used the purple power stuff yesterday and worked good, just dont follow the spray on, hose off, it doesnt work. especially with the epic brake dust that our mazdaspeeds give out

P21S Wheel Cleaners work safely and effectively on every type of wheel and wheel coating on the market. No guesswork required!

P21S Wheel Cleaners are available in two formulas:

Regular Formula P21S - for normally soiled wheels that typically receive frequent cleaning. Spray on, lightly brush or sponge the surface and rinse off with a sharp stream of water.

Gel Formula P21S - for wheels that tend to soil heavily due to higher braking speeds, softer brake pads or infrequent cleaning. Spray on, allow to stand up to two hours, lightly brush or sponge the surface and rinse off with a sharp stream of water. Gel composition clings to vertical surfaces to provide increased cleaning effect. I recommend the Gel formula for all those hard-to-clean wheels.

You can get them at www.properautocare.com and use TID10 for a 10% off on the P21S.

P21S Wheel Cleaners work safely and effectively on every type of wheel and wheel coating on the market. No guesswork required!

P21S Wheel Cleaners are available in two formulas:

Regular Formula P21S - for normally soiled wheels that typically receive frequent cleaning. Spray on, lightly brush or sponge the surface and rinse off with a sharp stream of water.

Gel Formula P21S - for wheels that tend to soil heavily due to higher braking speeds, softer brake pads or infrequent cleaning. Spray on, allow to stand up to two hours, lightly brush or sponge the surface and rinse off with a sharp stream of water. Gel composition clings to vertical surfaces to provide increased cleaning effect. I recommend the Gel formula for all those hard-to-clean wheels.

You can get them at www.properautocare.com and use TID10 for a 10% off on the P21S.

P21S is the best way to go. No offense on you recomending properauto but, Auto Geek regular rates are the same as Properautocares sale rates.

http://www.properautocare.com/p21s.html

http://www.autogeek.net/p21s.html

Also, Auto Geek beats all other companies prices without any problem IF they have the product(s). I made Auto Geek loose money on a 12 pack of Stoners products twice which ment free shipping as well. he he he

I can attest for P21s. Awesome stuff. You could also but Megs. Super Degreaser, and dilute the hell out of it, like I do. 10:1/9:1...

Any company will match prices these days just look around. But P21S does make a awesome wheel cleaner safe for all rims.

Back