What's your current Mileage?

I've had my CX-5 for almost 2 weeks, and about to hit 1,000 miles (wow)

But then I did take delivery with 400 miles already on the odo (due to a dealer swap)

5500 mi, got it in mid April....I just went in to Mazda to test drive, then walked out with a new car. avg 28+ wit h 100% urban driving, haven't been less than 32 on the HWY. Got 34 taking the back-roads on a 5 hr drive at 55-65MPH Max.

6500 Miles

Just got 35.9 MPG. 397.4 miles and it took 11.08 gallons to fill.

Last edited:
Got mine on March 9th and it currently has 9K miles on it (almost 15000kms).
I averaged 34mpg (6.9L/100KM) on my last trip - 1367 miles.

19,785 km. Received in March. 6spd MT averaging 34MPG, and I drive it like a Zoom-zoom should be driven. So far so good, just service at dealership is something to not write home about. Heated seats took 6 months to come in, car starter which was paid for 6 months ago, is not even an option for the stick, tech lost my engine cover and blamed the cleaning staff (350$ just in case anyone is wondering). loose under carriage tech said was just rocks until i pulled it off in front of him. 2 weeks to get phone calls back... Shame the service isn't as good as the 5.

8075 miles Purchased on May 31, so I'm on track for 30k miles this year.
FWD MT with a Cargo box and bike rack on the back most of the time, I average 30-31 mpg per tank according to the display.
I have a cracked windshield that is in the insurance claims process and a broken piece of trim in front of the rear wheel that the dealer refuses to cover on warranty.

Delivery just over a week ago, 600 miles already as I keep finding excuses to drive it, and I was anxious to get past break-in so I could relax a little about varying the revs, etc. :)

Averaging 30-32 mpg, mixed commuting driving. No concerns or problems or worries so far (knocks on wood). Seriously lovin' this car! :)

Had mine around 3 weeks now, just done 1000km and tomorrow into the dealer for the 1000km service.

So far the average is 8.2 litres per 100km but noticed on the highway today with no wind I was on 6.5 litres per 100km.

I now get what the term 'zoom-zoom' is all about, I thoroughly love driving this baby! My poor husband is barely allowed near it :D

We have 2,400 miles and while we have no trouble hitting the city mileage target (we get 26-27mpg), can't seem to do much better than 30-31 on the highway (averaging 70ish).

I figure I'd exceed the hwy mpg with this car, but I may not be fully broken in yet. What mileage did it take for you guys to see a noticeable change in mileage.....5,000+?

I thought I had a awesome hwy tank but I think I had an incomplete fill up

Bought it March 12th, currently has 9,634 miles on it...went on a 3,500 mile road trip from Texas to Wisconsin and no complaints.

Just put 2,000 more miles on my CX-5 on a road trip to Arkansas, Tennessee and Mississippi...so now I'm almost at 3,000 on the odo.
Averaged around 29-30 MPG on the highway, though I confess I was also averaging 75 MPH for most of the trip.

Latest posts

Back