What size our MSP stock fuel injectors?

if I remember correctly they are 230cc, I wouldnt waste money on 380cc I would at least go with 440cc, cuz you can always tune down but never tune up

if I remember correctly they are 230cc, I wouldnt waste money on 380cc I would at least go with 440cc, cuz you can always tune down but never tune up

agreed, at the very least you should always have bigger injectors than you need so you're not maxing them out every time you decide to go near WOT.

Last edited:
what are these good for? will they help?

lol_wut_russian_pear.jpg

Well, you're asking what a larger injector is good for. (hand)

You ever hear the saying, "Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer" ?

By using a little common sense, and some deductive reasoning you should be able to calculate the answer to your question. (encourage

Well, you're asking what a larger injector is good for. (hand)

You ever hear the saying, "Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer" ?

By using a little common sense, and some deductive reasoning you should be able to calculate the answer to your question. (encourage

don't need common sense or deductive reasoning. His question was answered twice within the first 3 posts. (freak)

hey guys.

i'm in the market for some wrx injectors, and i've managed to find someone with a 2005 model who recently upgraded to larger-than-stock.

i believe they are, but can someone clarify if these are "drop-in" with the msp? from reading/searching around these boards, the "wrx blue 440cc" units are what i was keeping an eye out for.

thanks.

yup, they are drop in. will need to tune for it tho. And yeah mine are blue

hey guys.

i'm in the market for some wrx injectors, and i've managed to find someone with a 2005 model who recently upgraded to larger-than-stock.

i believe they are, but can someone clarify if these are "drop-in" with the msp? from reading/searching around these boards, the "wrx blue 440cc" units are what i was keeping an eye out for.

thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
yup, they are drop in. will need to tune for it tho. And yeah mine are blue

cool, thanks for the info. gonna buy them today and then have them sent off to be cleaned and flowed.

i have a unichip, and the stock injectors simply aren't cutting it. definitely looking forward to the upgrade.

there are SSAFC maps for 440s, none that I know of for 380's, so you'd have to do a lot more work to get the 380s working. for that reason, as well as ability to tune for more boost and more power, the 440s are a better choice.

Back