What Size FMIC piping?

Wbriggs19061

:
2000 Pro ES
i see some people go with all 2.5" ic piping and 3" intake piping. then there is the 2" turbo to ic and 2.5" ic to tb...whats the best setup? im only looking to run up to about 9 or 10psi..thanks for the help.

Wbriggs19061 said:
i see some people go with all 2.5" ic piping and 3" intake piping. then there is the 2" turbo to ic and 2.5" ic to tb...whats the best setup? im only looking to run up to about 9 or 10psi..thanks for the help.

How much power are you looking to make? How big is your core?

the core is 18x6x2.5 and im not sure how much power im looking for. just dont wanna go over 10psi with whats in my sig with future mods done.

Wbriggs19061 said:
the core is 18x6x2.5 and im not sure how much power im looking for. just dont wanna go over 10psi with whats in my sig with future mods done.
2'' to the intercooler and 2.25'' out of the core and then bump it upto 2.5'' before the throttle body.

what if i just go 2" to intercooler then 2.5" the rest cause the intercooler has 2.5" inlet/outlet and i dont think im gonna relocate the maf sensor keep it with the injen intake..if that makes a difference.

Latest posts

Back