What Mazdaspeed color do you see the most?

What Mazdaspeed color do you see the most?

• Orange

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Titanium Grey

Votes: 58 33.1%
  • Black

Votes: 34 19.4%
  • Yellow

Votes: 18 10.3%
  • Blue

Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Silver

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters

InsidiousMSP

:
Black Mazdaspeed
I only see maybe 1 or two Mazdaspeeds a week on the road, but there are a few at the weekly car meets. It seems 9 out of 10 are titanium grey! A few weeks ago there was a small local meet, probably 30-40 cars... the only MSPs there were 3 titanium and mine (black). The next most common I see is orange, then blue surprisingly. I've only see two other black MSPs in person (excluding the dealers), one yellow, and haven't seen silver on the road yet.

Titanium because it's the most common color. I still love it though, but I'm pissed that it will be available on the MSM.

I see Black, Yellow, & Blue almost as much because of the other Orlando MSProtege members. I've only seen Spicy in person 4x now & Silver only twice (& 1 was at the dealership).

Last edited:
Other than my yellow one Ive only seen one other on the road and it too was yellow. My buddy drives a beer delivery truck in Tampa and says he sees yellow ones all the time. He may just not notice the other colors since the yellow gets his attention since its like mine.

Yeah in canada they only have the yellow, orange and titanium.... I see the Orange ones more often.. i dunno why...

Personally I like the subtleness of the titanium. Perhaps when I get enough cash to make the car fast enough to spank others with ease, then I could say it's a true sleeper.

When I got my car, I thought Titanium wouldn't get as much negative attention as Yellow or Orange for example. Obviously I was wrong because I still get pulled over or stopped on a semi-regular basis.

ive seen two blacks, girth's orange speed, and west's titanium
thats it i think, in almost a year

.. All you guys must've gotten the Titanium masses stationed around you -- cause so far, out of the MSPs I've seen, I've only seen one Titanium. And it's mine.

I've seen two orange, four yellows, and two blues.

I'll have to see if I spot any more around Philly when I'm there all next week. :D

I've only seen Emode's black MSP and West's Titanium. Also 1 silver and 1 blue at the dealership. That's it.

There have to be at least 6 Titaniums around here, with more in nearby cities or at the dealer. I guess it's because we have the largest dealer in the US (they had 15 on the lot the last time I was there).

Well, the orange sticks out the most so it might be a factor of people just "noticing" it more than the others -- the others might drive by and you wouldn't even notice.(shrug)

hmmm, orange once, blue three times, black twice, titanium once. I don't know why i keep seeing the blue one (if it is the same one).

silver 0x, yellow 0x, blue 2x, black 3x, titanium 4x, orange 6x. So my vote is orange, doesn't ask me why but this is spread over many states over numerous roadtrips. Also technically the most color I have seen is titanium cuz I see it everyday, but then it would biased and unfair.

mspeedpro said:
lol funny that yall say orange, isnt it the most rare?

Nope, silver is & if anyone realized that there are like 2 people on here with silver MSPs (& still 0 pics), it would make sense.

Back