What have you done to your MS3 and got warranty void?

vtakk

:
MPS3
as title says. wondering if they will b**** too much about boost gauge installed.
I know they will...

share your experience if any.

I breathed in it and they voided the warranty. Haha... seriously though, I haven't gotten mine voided. Since you're in Chicago, I'd reccomend going to Bigger's Mazda in Elgin (I believe). They are pretty cool with mods.

I breathed in it and they voided the warranty. Haha... seriously though, I haven't gotten mine voided. Since you're in Chicago, I'd reccomend going to Bigger's Mazda in Elgin (I believe). They are pretty cool with mods.
bummers.. I go to Mazda of Evanston. Folks there seems to be alright... but you never know. Elgin is 25 miles away from me which is pretty much the same as to get to Evanston. Are you servicing car there in Elgin? what mods you have?

so what if they start talking s*** and I will just take it off and put new vacuum tube in. /stock
?

I haven't gone to a dealer for servicing... Doing oil changes and tire rotations my self. I'm far from Elgin as well but I'll make the trip up if I need service. I haven't heard much bad things about Evanston though. The only thing about Biggers is that they are the Chicago land dealer that has to do warranty audits that come straight from MazdaUSA. So if a Mazdausa warranty rep comes in when your car is being serviced, your ****** big time. Otherwise, they're pretty cool with mods, as long as you don't have a GT42 turbo strapped to the stock block.

I haven't gone to a dealer for servicing... Doing oil changes and tire rotations my self. I'm far from Elgin as well but I'll make the trip up if I need service. I haven't heard much bad things about Evanston though. The only thing about Biggers is that they are the Chicago land dealer that has to do warranty audits that come straight from MazdaUSA. So if a Mazdausa warranty rep comes in when your car is being serviced, your ****** big time. Otherwise, they're pretty cool with mods, as long as you don't have a GT42 turbo strapped to the stock block.

Thanks for info. I'll go to Evanston and see what happens.
Since those in Elgin are close to warranty crap I'd stay away from them

The only warranty work I've needed was on the audio system (actually a TSB). The Cobb SRI and Forge BPV were on it. They didn't say anything. One of their guys has been encouraging me to mod the car even more (maybe to void the warranty :D), but I've done enough. I enjoy carving up the turns more so than straight-line playing.

JERRY BIGGERS chevrolet

on 19 just beore elgin high xchool

ahhhh the good old days

I, too, am in chicago. This past Saturday my thermostat went bad and the car started overheating like crazy. I took it to a dealership and they replaced it under warranty. I have a Cobb SRI, aftermarket FMIC, and an Accessport. the AP alone is grounds to void the s*** out of my warranty. they did not.

I, too, am in chicago. This past Saturday my thermostat went bad and the car started overheating like crazy. I took it to a dealership and they replaced it under warranty. I have a Cobb SRI, aftermarket FMIC, and an Accessport. the AP alone is grounds to void the s*** out of my warranty. they did not.
where did you go?

That right there is grounds for a voided warranty! Sorry, you're ******!
WTF? if anything happens they need to prove it was caused by oil change.
almost impossible. unless you're an idiot and dont tight s*** up or did other kind of fuckup.

So you say but, in reality, all they have to do is hold out or misdirect longer than you. Companies have deeper pockets than you and I typically so, that ain't hard. Common law means legal precedent, yes but, fighting this one out could be long, hard and $$$.

It says right in the contract, "no modifications to the vehicle" and "regular service to be performed". Now, you can argue that the regular service was performed by you but that's just it, you have to argue, even in your probable US situation, with Magnusson-Moss on your side.

my car is a the dealer right now for a MAJOR transmission issue. I have a CP-E Nano and they havent said a word. My dealer (New Orleans) is really cool about mods, as long as your mod is not directly affecting fix in question the will do all work for free.

I have driven this POS grand prix they gave me for about 5 miles and already miss the MS3

care to elaborate? (wink)

they told me to take the boost gauge off. I have just about 4k miles on it and dont want to loose warranty. smbd is running CAIs/FMICs and even Accessports and no issues.. and they b**** about ******* boost gauge. s***

my car is a the dealer right now for a MAJOR transmission issue. I have a CP-E Nano and they havent said a word. My dealer (New Orleans) is really cool about mods, as long as your mod is not directly affecting fix in question the will do all work for free.

I have driven this POS grand prix they gave me for about 5 miles and already miss the MS3

Back