What have you done to your Mazda6 today?

Software? Let me see if I still have that CD on my desk somewhere. I forgot all about that man. I was pretty sure you didn't need it for the download? I already have the latest update to the dashhawk itself. But you are looking for the actualy program where you open up logs?

Is my car out of warranty guys?

I got 33,000 miles on it now and its an 2006? Has the years expired?

If so I got a bunch of stock parts im gonna get rid of probably.

Intake, stock inlet
Intercooler, Stock BOV, Stock charge pipe
Stock second Cat

??? OR should I keep them

Warranty starts the day you title your car (assuming original owner), not the day it rolls off the assembly line.

Software? Let me see if I still have that CD on my desk somewhere. I forgot all about that man. I was pretty sure you didn't need it for the download? I already have the latest update to the dashhawk itself. But you are looking for the actualy program where you open up logs?

CD wont help me much at the moment... netbook = no disk drive hahah i'll try a few more times to register/ give their tech support a call if needed

CD wont help me much at the moment... netbook = no disk drive hahah i'll try a few more times to register/ give their tech support a call if needed

Something is wrong with the msd dashhawk site, I am registered already and it tells me that I'm not and won't allow me to re-register on my new comp. I no longer have the disk either :(

i went to get a quote for a simple drop out my mufflers and put pipe on exhaust job.. dude wanted 80 bucks i lol'd n walked off.

got my KMR Rear Sub-Frame Reinforcement Brace today. gonna try to install it before i put the car in storage.

pictures065.jpg

pictures064.jpg

pictures066.jpg

and two double posts in a row.

some how i missed copying the first breakpoint of the maf table in ATR so i have like +3% up, but -12% at anything unger 5g/s. thats a pretty big fail :( (toilet)

Back