What have you done to your Mazda6 today?

I'd still prefer to shift my own gears, and the SynchroMesh (auto-revmatch) is cool, but from what I've read/been told, it's the first thing serious manual drivers turn off on 350z and 370z.

This isn't to say I won't drive one if handed the keys, but I most likely wouldn't buy one. They are quick though. A guy around here's license plate is "JDM MISL" lol.

I do agree, I've always thought any true sports car should come w/an available man. I just like thr GT-R enough to make an exception. It's the most affordable supercar.

I do agree, I've always thought any true sports car should come w/an available man. I just like thr GT-R enough to make an exception. It's the most affordable supercar.

Many a Ferrari these days arent available with a manual AFAIK

Installed the 70-duro AWR Rear Motor Mount, went well, however I'd go stiffer next time.

Ran my new meth map today. Somehow my fuel trims are way off. +16% at idle and +12-14% cruising and +7% with moderate throttle. I need t do some datalogs tomorrow and get them in check. Make sure everything is in check before I hit the 1/4 mile this weekend.

I was asking because I have Sat and bought the grom as a cost effective aux for my ipod, it works fine but my sat raido went as well. That wasn't advertised.

Installed the 70-duro AWR Rear Motor Mount, went well, however I'd go stiffer next time.

That's what... she... said?

Sorry, it's been a long week. I have the Sat button, and tried it when I first got the car, but no service for me. I'm up for a cleaning this weekend if the rain passes by Sunday. I'd like to get in and condition the seats too, I don't want them going all dry and crackly on me.

Ran my new meth map today. Somehow my fuel trims are way off. +16% at idle and +12-14% cruising and +7% with moderate throttle. I need t do some datalogs tomorrow and get them in check. Make sure everything is in check before I hit the 1/4 mile this weekend.

you use cobb ap right? do you do ur own custom tuning or you work mostly off of maps? im thinking of getting the Hypertech, but when it comes to fine tunig i may want options like with the cobb ap. definitly get a handle on fuel trims before ur 1/4 day... that could really mess with your pulls.

oh and today i realized im 50 miles away from the 50k mark on my odo.
makes me sad :(

yay, well im not a "series performance" person. lol
im just curious how difficult/dangerous it is to custom self tune with a cobb ap.

still mostly leaning towards a hypertech, but things may change by next year when i buy one.

What are you plans batou? Because the Hypertech doesn't have too many options past like exhaust and intake. Don't get me wrong, it helps tremendously but its intended for those who just want a quick boost of power with minimal mods. It's not really intended for people with much more then an intake and exhaust really.

hmm tru, i have only intake/exhaust (ofc various other performance non power mods) so far, but do have a bit more plans, im not going crazy for power though. im mostly into handling for track, power wise im kind of happy, i just like eaking closer to 300 is all.

my plans are at the bottom of the first page of my cardomain link in my sig.

heh, don't say that over at MSF. I said that same exact thing and apparently its not true. It does have the full potential of the AP or SB but it apparently will still do great. I bought mine beacuse I only screw s*** up when I tinker

speaking of tinkering, I really hope my dashhawk comes tomorrow... really want to use it!

Back