What have you done to your CX-9 today?

hands down best child seat available on the market. Best side impact protection. Kid's head is not bouncing about when sleeping and once secured properly, this seat won't budge an inch

AGREED ! that's what I had too for my baby son, best seat for protection, a little pricey but cost is secondary to safety.

interesting. Never had the convertible variant. No company is free of RD issues I guess. 3rd kid on the way, will have to do some research for rear facing soon enough

I checked tighten of Transfer Case plug, (naughty) when i changed TC oil last time Plug was very loosed.

hands down best child seat available on the market. Best side impact protection. Kid's head is not bouncing about when sleeping and once secured properly, this seat won't budge an inch

I ended up selling that one to a friend for $50, and upgraded to two new Recaro's like i had planned. Im happy to say both my kids have never sat in anything but Recaro's. And they are really worth the money. Specially when if you search around, they cost as much as a basic common Greco.

Back