What Happened?

AKYellow

:
06 Nissan Pathfinder
Well what happened to everyone? its been too quiet around here. I have been seeing alot of Protege5's around as well as SPD6s. I am thinkin of taggin some of these vehicles.

Yea what happen here? lol. Well i've been busy working and breakdancing. We are planing to go to canada to do a crew battle. I also notice alot of mp5 going around. Would be nice if we got some more in the meet. What everyone been up to?

Yeah I have been pretty busy myself lately. I am still waiting on my wheels to get here, which they should be here on Fri. hopefully i will have them mounted by this weekend. we will see though. I am trying to figure out if it would be a good idea to put them on when its winter tire season coming up and not too sure it would be worth it when I am getting ready to switch over.

Kansei said:
Maybe when it gets "warm", all the AK people go into summer hibernation? :p that's all I've got today.
haha(yupnope) ..................................(i dont get it)

no i think its because there is alot to do but little time to do it in!!

hey u guys, yeah i guess i have been busy too, i cant hardly make time to get on the forums anymore either....

but, on a bit sadder side, i have decided to sell the speed, i will definately miss it, but i want a jeep. i want the one with the srt engine, but my hubby said no.... but i am still trying :) if not, i will settle for a laredo.. i am sure i will regret it one day, but for right now, i just want something bigger........

if you know any buyers, i have to get my payoff balance, then if someone just takes over payments, that suits me... the car has been taken care of pretty good, just dirty right now, and the front needs to be buffed, but other than that... shes still running like a champ.... just let me know... ( i might have one kid interested, but not sure if he can get it....)

just saw this thread!

I painted my eyelids and installed them this past week. School and work have been keeping me hella busy

I have bought and put on New Wheels and tires, HIDs and soon Auto Start/Alarm as well as Eibachs Prokit from Erv!

KC where are you getting your auto start at?
O yea if any1 want the buy the CS exhaust from me jjust let me know. IM just too lazy to put a forsale topic again. haha

Back