What gift are you buying your wife/girlfriend for X-Mas?

maple_leaf

:
Mazda 6, 4i - Manual
I'm not necessarily out of ideas but curious to see what others thought of buying for their s/o's this X-Mas.

I'm getting my bf a cordless impact wrench and he's getting me an aluminum racing jack. We need them for autox. :)

I am buying my wife a new House... well building one, should be complete somewere around 1st week of January. 2.88 acres, 2300 sq'foot 2 story w/basement, her jacuzzi tub and my my 3.5car garage.

Kids are getting honda dirt bikes.

DeanSweet said:
I am buying my wife a new House... well building one, should be complete somewere around 1st week of January. 2.88 acres, 2300 sq'foot 2 story w/basement, her jacuzzi tub and my my 3.5car garage.

Kids are getting honda dirt bikes.
Need another kid???
lol

my woman wants a house, so i believe she will get a mortage for x-mas, plus having a place that she likes and are building equity on! merry x-mas mel......just found out that her 24k in school loans will not have to get paid becasue she is an RN now working 32 hours a week thanks to our state (MA).......lots of extra monthly income i guess? $200-300 going towards the mortgage.

OMFG thanks for this thread!

I almost forgot, Norman's birthday is this Thursday and I haven't gotten him anything yet (hand)

nate0123 said:
OMFG thanks for this thread!

I almost forgot, Norman's birthday is this Thursday and I haven't gotten him anything yet (hand)
DOH!!!

I am in the same boat with you! My fiance's b-day is tomorrow and I am very lost on what to get!

As far as X-Mas, I will probally get her the custom wedding set she is wanting.

It is going to be a white gold/platnium wedding set, my ring will have her birthstone set into it, and I will have my birthstone on either side of hers. Than her ring is going to have my birthstone on it, and hers on either side. With a bunch of diamonds, and the rings themselves are a pretty cool custom design.

Although she might want a new car instead, cause the engagement ring she has now is damn nice.

Woa!!! jred, you can take that two ways....

1)She is kinky and loves the sex, and your gonna have lots of fun

or

2)You suck in bed and she needs something else to get enough pleasure!

Lets just hope its the later of the two and you get lots of fun!

Ahh, understood. Maybe she should move in with my ex roommie. That was some psychotic bs I have yet to see repeated. Oy vey!

plus there's other prospects that might not be crazy ;) but they're def. not as freaky in bed, at least i don't think so. we may find out though

Welp, alls I can say is enjoy it while it lasts and have fun. :)

And I_Boost, you are right on that one! :D

Back