What comes with the Tokico Shocks?

FSCatalyst

:
Black Protege ES 2.0L
About to buy it brand-new in box from a local guy... Just wondering what comes with the kit (Tokico Blues).
a. Does it come with all necessary hardware? Does it come with the upper strut mounts or do I have to transfer if over from the old struts?
b. Would I need new rubber stoppers?

Basically in the end is this just plug and play out of the box. or do I have to make adjustments and transfer old parts to new struts?

Thanks guys.

its only the struts itself, you transfer everything else over, bump stops, rubber boots, strut mounts, etc. not sure about the blues but the illuminas came with new nuts for the strut mounts (strut hats)

kits no, assuming you meant camber kits or the like, but you do need an alignment done afterward

Yeah I meant like those camber kits and the what not. You've been a great help. My aftermarket parts guy tried to sell me the camber kits but hes a bit of a weird guy so I decided to go with a second opinion. Thanks alot,you've been a great help

i would always get an alignment when altering springs and struts/shocks or at least have it put on the rack and have him print out where your car sits in terms of specs. an alignment is usually cheaper than four new tires when they wear unevenly.

Back