Well, if my car isn't cursed...

Engel

:
2002.5 Yellow P5
So...my s*** got jacked this morning at about 5:20. C.D.'s, CD player, Sub....everything that took so long to aquire is gone. Two busted windows and nothing to show for it.

DAMN! I'm so *%#$ing PISSED... I know many people have been through this before, and I'm so sorry... this is the first time I've had anything like this happen and I can't believe how horrible it feels.

If only my gym had a punching bag....
Damn thing is my dad saw them and was yelling at them and running at them and they still grabbed EVERYTHING...it was only about a minute and a half and they were gone

So...how many cops can be around my car for very very bad reasons this month? 3 and counting! woo-hoo...hopefully May will be better.

Hope everybody's day goes better than mine has started out ;)

I feel your pain, Danielle, I really do. Been there, experienced it all. :(

It just sucks, you work hard for something, and of course, no one else respects your stuff. :(

Ah, but the silver lining in the story is of course Paul - helps me keep him around, y'know ;) - Turns our he's gonna be able to help me out since he works at the stereo shop where my stuff was purchased; so at least I have all that stuff taken care of. Should be able to replace everything that was lost with the money the insurance company covers for. Ahh....going to sleep now, thanks for the response Mike, every bit of comforting still helps at this point.

Sorry to hear that!
Guys like those who stole you stuff should deserve some real punishment, such as having a power drill drilling up their buttom.
Did they defeat your alarm system? or you simply don't have one?

Oh man.. that totally sucks. I feel your pain, though... My MSP got broken into the first year I had it... and my previous car (97 Eclipse) got broken into at school 2 times in a matter of two months.

Damn... I'm so glad i don't own a gun. Cuz if I saw anyone messing with my ride(s) again, I know I'd do something stupid.

Well... glad to hear you got the stereo taken care of.

Wish you better luck in the future!

BTW - How is that ticket issue coming along?

nah I'm really not worth much. I just know a couple Brians... ;) As far as the alarm situation; her alarm wentoff, just the bastards were so fast that in the minute it took anyone to get outside the thieves were already running off stuff-in-hand. Thatsaid, I'm looking into some interior proximity sensors that don't suck (they've been historically more hassle than they're woth) as the thieves apparantly had the rear-small windows out softly enough not to tripthe alarm, and time to pry down the rear windows to unlock the doors before opening them and setting it off. Eitherway, it's disgusting how efficient the bastards are. and hell damage alone, nearly $900 in busted glass and screwed up trim panels all for a simple deck and sub...

My old honda was broken into 3times and fully stolen once. I feel it, but I'm also painfully real about it all. most importantly, noone's hurt, and insurance is taking care of things nicely. She's got her glass back inplace, and we should have her tunes backup in a couple of days. State Farm is very easy to deal with form the stereo shop end, and unfortunately I know this through sheer repitition. Prettymuch half of my job is taking care of insurance claims.

Thatsaid, I'm not making any promises about the humane handling of anyone I ever catch breaking into a car. I've dealt with crap without the luxory of full coverage before and it's NOT fun.

Last edited:
I have full coverage on mine. When my MSP was broken into, it was $3000 worth of damage, and $2000 for my stereo system. All for $100 deductible. My premiums didn't go up (as they shouldn't, as it WASN'T my fault).

wow, D, that sux some serious donkey.... at least your "hook up" (lol) can help you out........whens your carputer goin in?? (6)

Ah... All that Paul said is very true...only took them maybe 3 minutes start to finish, very handy at what they do. They also got a neighbor up the street, but as he had no alarm they just went 5 houses down to the next car.
All said and done damage + repair and install comes out to $1,600, thankfully I have insurance and only a $100 deductible :)

Like Paul has helped me realize, this being the first time I've ever had anything stolen, it's just stuff...and you can replace stuff. Thankfully no one was hurt and it's just material damage. ( What really pisses me off is that the deck was a gift from The Man Paul himself and one of the best surprises I've ever got...one I realized he had taken my car and secretly installed it Christmas Eve while I was at work)
This is just kinda like Christmas all over now, I get all new toys plus some stuff that I didn't have in the first place since some stuff is On Sale for me.

Also, my dad says there is a new window tint you can have put on that acts as a smash gaurd, so when they try to break your windows they can't get through, it just lets the glass flex, but not break, so I will be putting that on all of my windows as soon as possible and I will post up how much it costs me to do so. (Dad works for the Govt. and they have this on the windows on the jail and some other buildings in town and no one has been able to get through it yet, so should be good stuff, if expensive)
Just so y'know since I see some of you are wondering, the ticket is sent in, but I haven't recieved word on when my hearing will be to get it taken care of. Hopefully it will be dropped, but who knows.

Last edited:
Engel said:
So...my s*** got jacked this morning at about 5:20. C.D.'s, CD player, Sub....everything that took so long to aquire is gone. Two busted windows and nothing to show for it.

DAMN! I'm so *%#$ing PISSED... I know many people have been through this before, and I'm so sorry... this is the first time I've had anything like this happen and I can't believe how horrible it feels.

If only my gym had a punching bag....
Damn thing is my dad saw them and was yelling at them and running at them and they still grabbed EVERYTHING...it was only about a minute and a half and they were gone

So...how many cops can be around my car for very very bad reasons this month? 3 and counting! woo-hoo...hopefully May will be better.

Hope everybody's day goes better than mine has started out ;)

that sux,I have a few of my cars broken in to,I have caught every person trying,exept one,and that was my fault,I didn't lock the door.(but they only got CD's that time)

my window is right by ny parking spot,and I don't sleep much,so when a window gets broke,they better start running,because I have never had one get away from me.

the ones that run get a even bigger beatdown,I hate running.(no american history X s*** though,I don't want charges pressed because I happen to beat down one who happen to actually be a american citizen)

Yeah, it sucks, but luckily Paul got me the hookup on some stuff so I got twice the amount back that I originally had :) Very very nice....Just picked up 2 new jobs, too so for Christmas I wanna buy myself a DVD player and stuff.... oh so fun.
And congratulations on kicking some ass, I wish I could have!

Back