Well, I am offended.

maybe you should call your ACLU friends...they are pretty good of stripping people of the their first ammendment rights.

pfive said:
maybe you should call your ACLU friends...they are pretty good of stripping people of the their first ammendment rights.

I am in no way saying they can't do it, but it really offends me. That's where I am different than them. If I made a Statue of Liberty with a pentagram on it's face then the s*** would fly and you know it.

pluto316 said:
I am in no way saying they can't do it, but it really offends me. That's where I am different than them. If I made a Statue of Liberty with a pentagram on it's face then the s*** would fly and you know it.

you're right...

i would be ticked and want to strangle u...but this is America....

"To celebrate the Fourth of July, a good crowd gathered on the church grounds for free hamburgers and grape soda"

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Well we finally found something to offend you guys. People practicing the "FREEDOM" you hold so near just in a way you don't agree with. I'm sorry but you guys are a bunch of hypocrites.

I'm a christian. Would I dress up the statue of Liberty like that? Probably not. Is it their right to do that? Sure is!

If you pu a pentagram on it. I would be VERY offended but thats your right if its on your property

Donas64 said:
Well we finally found something to offend you guys. People practicing the "FREEDOM" you hold so near just in a way you don't agree with. I'm sorry but you guys are a bunch of hypocrites.

I'm a christian. Would I dress up the statue of Liberty like that? Probably not. Is it their right to do that? Sure is!

If you pu a pentagram on it. I would be VERY offended but thats your right if its on your property

I am in no way saying they shouldn't be able to do it, in fact I would defend their actions if someone here said they shouldnt be allowed to. On the other hand they represent everything that's wrong with America.

I don't understand why people get so offended. You don't have to drive by it everyday. 3 days from now you will totally forget you saw that article. People just get their feathers ruffled over such small, petty things.

pluto316 said:
I am in no way saying they shouldn't be able to do it, in fact I would defend their actions if someone here said they shouldnt be allowed to. On the other hand they represent everything that's wrong with America.

(mswerd)

if you dated a girl for a few weeks, and it turns out that a small mole by her lip is fake, should you get pissed off and confront her about it? or should it not be a big deal. also when is a good time to tell her that you have been physical with her sister and best friend while dating her for the few weeks

pluto316 said:

I agree.

pluto316 said:

They could say the same thing about you. They could say that you represent everything thats wrong with america. They don't know you. You don't know them. But at least we can agree on their right to do it.

Look man. I don't know you and you don't know me but I know that we have way different views on life. But let me at least say that a sa Christian myself. I have no ill will towards you. I believe in freedom of speech (while stil using common sense). At least you're intellectually honest and you believe in their right to do it. I can respect that. Besides you own an MSP so you can't be all bad:)

To say they represent everything that is wrong with America is such a blanket statement. How can you justify or back that statement up?

Back