Websites For Detailing Product / How-To Information

i use gunk to clean my engine. wut should i use to clean all the plastic under the hood?

a damp cloth should do the trick. Your really only wiping up a build up of dust, not really grease and grime.

Although you should follow up with a nice dressing to keep it looking really good.

I like CD2 engine detailer. It makes everything nice and dark, without being greasy to the touch, in fact its dry.

Its a little hard to find depending on where you live, but your local autozone/kragen should have it.
CD2 is used after the engine bay is cleaned, not to clean it.

does 303 smell bad and if so how quick does it go away?

what do you guys use on your rims (wax)

thanks

UPDATE: smell is not an issue at all, this product is great for interior and under the hood. No sticky mess, no dust attraction, just a deep clean look without the blinding shine

Last edited:
Good sale found

I just saw that www.properautocare.com has a coupon sale starting today for 15% off for order's 50 bucks or more and you get free shipping in the lower 48 states. It's WEEKEND15. and it's good till the 25 of May.(cheers)

Hello everyone. I'm not sure this is right thread for my question but I'll try :)
Does anybody know web-site with information about Mazda OBD-II trouble codes? I was searching on the mazdatechinfo.com but I didn't find any information. Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone. I'm not sure this is right thread for my question but I'll try :)
Does anybody know web-site with information about Mazda OBD-II trouble codes? I was searching on the mazdatechinfo.com but I didn't find any information. Thanks in advance.

Yeah not so much ;)
This is the detailing section and a detailing supplies thread to boot. I think you would do better to search out the sub forum of the specific Mazda model you own and try a questions in there. Or use the search button.

Yeah not so much ;)
This is the detailing section and a detailing supplies thread to boot. I think you would do better to search out the sub forum of the specific Mazda model you own and try a questions in there. Or use the search button.
I actually need all trouble codes for all vehicles with detailed diagnostic information for them :). But thanks anyway. I'll keep searching the web for such information.

Updated this thread with further sites and added some how-to links. Most of the links encompass some basic knowledge of detailing. However some links to have some very detailed info if you are looking for something more in depth.

Also added a disclaimer note ;)

Nice work Thrill! This is becoming one of my new frequent sections to read up on. I've learned a lot from some of these sites and keep reading to learn more!

Latest posts

Back