WeatherTech vs Husky - Floor Mats

I have weathertech and I think they look good and keep the "crap" off my rugs. The husky does look just as good as far as quality and coverage.

I do not think you can go wrong either way.

Had Weathertech in my former 08 MS3. Have Husky in my current 14 MZ3. Both are great options and great quality.

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Tapatalk

anyone have the mazda all weather mats? how are those? they look good on the online catalog. i want to know if they are custom fit like the weathertech.

anyone have the mazda all weather mats? how are those? they look good on the online catalog. i want to know if they are custom fit like the weathertech.

The Mazda ones are really just a cut fit piece of rubber, they don't fit the sides.

My fav is Husky, simply because they cover the whole dead pedal, where Weathertech covers half way... which I find funny since that's one area you usually get a bunch of dirt.

The Mazdas don't cover the dead pedal at all.

I was looking at the pictures of both online and trying to figure that out. I'm not that big of a person, but I find that I have to rest my foot on the dead pedal. Any time it snows I'd be putting saltwater there, which is exactly what I'm trying to stop with the mats. Thanks for clarifying that.

Back