Weapon r coolant reservoir install help?

PRO5.REL

:
MAZDA PROTEGE5
ACTUALLY I TRIED SEARCHING IT UP HAVENT CAME ACROSS IT JUST YET...I ORDERED IT ABOUT A MONTH BACK AND WAS TRYING TO SEE WHAT OTHER PRO 5 DID TO INSTALL THE THING.

ANYONE GOT PICTURES OR A DIY GUIDE. LMK CAUSE I WANT TO DO IT TODAY SINCE I HAVE TO PUT IN MY ALTERNATOR BELT AND WORK WITH MY SUSPENSIONS I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO SET IT SINCE MY C.A.I. IS INSTALLED

ANY IDEAS? THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE HELP WITH MY NEWBIE PROBLEMS (boobs)

DSC00807.jpg

DSC00806.jpg

DSC00805.jpg

lol...right, i bought it cause my stock one cracked and napa and autozone had it priced for the same amount as the wpn-r one so what the heck minus well get the one that wont crack so thats my life story. hah

Why dont you route the hose under the Upper radiator hose? It would give it a more clean look.

lol...right, i bought it cause my stock one cracked and napa and autozone had it priced for the same amount as the wpn-r one so what the heck minus well get the one that wont crack so thats my life story. hah

Ah - okay!

(I did the same thing - the 'blingy' light up washer nozzles were cheaper than stock for my Durango. I just didn't hook up the lights ;) )

hahaha..right thats just it OEM is to expensive where u could get something aftermarket that works the same for a cheaper price thats "HELLUH JDM"

look who's being a tuff guy after cowardly removing his previous comment

Tuff guy ? I removed it because hkpro posted and I saw you wern't talking to me get off the high horse already.You have anything else to say just pm me quit ******* up this guy's thread..

On Topic: Found this can online for like 40 buck's not bad and it look's pretty good +1 for a cool lil mod.

lol you guys thread jackin' haha JK JK.

i was just teasin with the HELLUH JDM...just looks better then a plastic one.

Back