We got it today!!! 2007 M5 GT Manual Leather

:
2007 Mazda 5 GT MT, 2000 BMW 323 Ci Cabrio.
Hi all:
We got it today, Canadian 2007 GT\Stick\AC\Leather.

It drives really well :))) Took the off ramp just a bit fast to see how it would do. Sweeeeet.

I would like to thank all in this Forum. It was a great source of info to help make the right choice an easy one.

Here are some pics of Hour 1 of our new ride.
Manny

Attachments

• DSCN3151 (Large).JPG
    DSCN3151 (Large).JPG
    116.5 KB · Views: 400
  • DSCN3152 (Large).JPG
    DSCN3152 (Large).JPG
    129.7 KB · Views: 447
  • DSCN3153 (Large).JPG
    DSCN3153 (Large).JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 332
  • DSCN3154 (Large).JPG
    DSCN3154 (Large).JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 570
  • DSCN3155 (Large).JPG
    DSCN3155 (Large).JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 441
Some more Pics. Sorry, just so proud ;-)

Last 2

Attachments

• DSCN3156 (Large).JPG
    DSCN3156 (Large).JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 404
  • DSCN3157 (Large).JPG
    DSCN3157 (Large).JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 466
Congrats on the new veh... is the dash still the black and charcoal grey mix ?
I do like the leather... just wondering how it looks in real life ?

SpeedyZoomZoom said:
[B]Thanks for sharing the pics......undecided about the leather...it looks so different in almost every shot. Congrats and enjoy the ride!! Looks great![/B]

Zoom5Zoom said:
Congrats on the car.... what part of town are you from???? area looks familiar.

haha!! I was thinking the same!! Look twice if you see a silver one with leather starting tomorrow..

Phil
Gatineau (Qc)

Real nice. Now you just gotta get those ugly protective seat covers off of there to unveil your beautiful leather underneath.

The leather is interesting... I'm thinking I like it more than not. Definately could've been worse! Also, I take it that's Galaxy Grey?

Overall... a sexy car ;)

Mmmmm, IMO dark gray or black leather would have been better. I agree it kinda clash... Brown / gray doesn't look that good, especially in the doors. But i'd have to see it in real life to be sure. Though i miss leather seats I had in my jetta lol.

Philster said:
haha!! I was thinking the same!! Look twice if you see a silver one with leather starting tomorrow..

Phil
Gatineau (Qc)
Dare ya to come find me in ottawa lol.... I will be the phantom blue GS rocking with a few mods.

It's here!! Took delivery of a silver GT Leather Trim with MP3 changer today! The leather is actually quiet nice.. don't judge it by pictures you may see on the net. Most pictures I've seen so far are way over-exposed and don't do justice to the overall look of the interior..

I've done my best with these: http://picasaweb.google.com/faubry.photo/Mazda52007GTLeatherTrim?authkey=IG9wf1fpuxct-2H1nOkL6jwC1Tc

The colour may appear red on one or two shots but it's actually dark brown. Drove the car from Montral to Ottawa today (200km), very smooth ride! My only complaint so far (aside from the obvious: passenger armrest, 5 speed AT etc.) is the heated seats.. well, they don't heat that much. In fact I may be doing something wrong because they don't seem to heat at all.. I'll have to look into it tomorrow.

Let me know if you have any questions on the leather package or require more specific pictures!

Phil

Thank you Philster, I can finally sleep tonight! I have been so worried about the colour of the leather, as it looked really red in all previous pictures. I have ordered an exact same car as yours, only without the MP3 changer. We asked for a late September delivery as we still need the 7 seats in our Sienna for an upcoming road trip. Now I can't wait to see my new Mazda5!

Back