Wanted Road Rashed wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Cool

Did you mistakenly let your GF take your car to the store, only to find she rashed your rims on the passanger side? :'(

Did your wife decide to drive by braille on her way home? :cool:

Did YOU have a few too many cold ones one night and while holding your hand over one eye and abeer and the steering wheel in the other accidentally brush the curb?? (drunk) (five-0)

WAIT, dont throw that rim out! sell them to ME! (drive2)

If you have that constant reminder sitting in the corner of your garage (sad1) and want it out of there. email me.

I am looking for rims that are straight but have rashed edges, paint peeling etc to be used as a winter tire set. The salt up here in the great white north is pretty hard on rims and before winter gets here i need to collect a set of rims and get some good Blizzaks mounted on them.

Christ, if I have to keept paralell parking in these compact spaces downtown, I may have a set for you by winter!
I just know someday, Ill rash them up... so far I've been lucky and only touching the tire to the curb...

also look for a set of p5 wheels... those are more common to find as a set on the forum... got mine for 300 shipped... (that was with tires i am sure you could work something out for cheaper with out tires)

i have two sets of wheels that are blemmed.
set 1: 04 Mazda 3 17" wheels, slightly blemmed on some edges. About 1 1/2 winters on them.

set 2: Motegi FF7 17" wheels, gloss black inner(perfect) & chrome 2" lip(winter pitting that could be fixed with a little bit of elbow greece).

I will take offers on either set. I have rims on my car that are the same as the Motegi's but they are Riax. Although, I will not consider lowball offers but am willing to negotiate fair pricing. I can take pitures upon request. thanks
anthony

found out one of my tires has a 4 inch rash on it :( dont know if it was me or my g/f sucks ass though was going good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back