Want to say hi!

Hey, I'm new to this forum, just wanted to say hi, especially to those in Albany, NY. I'm going to be getting a Titanium Gray 2003.5 very soon.

Say hi if you wanna turn a wrench, or have an extra set of hands sometime... Marshian5 on AIM.

Welcome to the Forum!!!

Enjoy your new MAZDASPEED (great color!(thumb)). Be safe and have fun!!:cool:

cool man, u live right by Joe P.
he's the veteran on this forum and brings us quality products for GREAT price ! - kwiktsi is his name.

Welcome to the family and congrats on the car.

MinishotglasS said:
congratulations and smoke some civics

Man, I had better be able to hunt some bigger fish than that!! I can already smoke those fools in my lightly modded 94 Infiniti G20!! I can see this boost controller going in sooner than originally planned...

LinuxRacr said:
Welcome! Looks like Joe you need to hook up with Joe (kwiktsi) for some MSP mods, as he is in Albany also. Go here for details: http://www.joepmbc.com

Yup, he already contacted me, but thanks. It will need a boost controller and possibly the fuel controller. Gotta keep up with the Jones's, ya know? Oh yeah, and don't forget the ever-important downpipe.

Taking delivery of my Titanium Gray 2003.5 MazdaSPEED on wed night after work!! WEEEEEEEEEEEE, gotta love BOOSSSSSSSSSST!

Back