Vote for the MSP in the Spike TV Poll

Voted MSP

I duuno though....15000 plus votes and only 5000 MSP's max...I dont think its promising..
Matt

voter msp

I didn't know but i will see that on the 23rd which car is the favorite. I think thatit might be the msp or the srt-4 don know though

mazdaspeedchick said:
voted for the msp like.................. 10 times lol
Voting more than once wouldn't work..I tried..It did not change the vote count..I watched it as I voted.They must register your IP addy and not let but only one vote count.
Oh well,I tried it too.
Matt

spike blue said:
voter msp

I didn't know but i will see that on the 23rd which car is the favorite. I think thatit might be the msp or the srt-4 don know though
We all know what will win...even though we dont want to admit it...The SRT4 hands down will win....
I want an SRT..
Matt

you can only vote once, and of course i voted MSP. :)
Srt4 will win though i bet.

mazda had 2 on the list though.
Mazda > *

Hookedup240 said:
results will be shown at 10:00pm on may 16th eastern standard time
May 23rd @ 9:00PM

due to your overwhelming last minute voting we are moving the air date to may 23rd @ 9:00PM

casted my vote for the fastes car ever the magic turd king of all sport compact cars. Iam 100% sure that it will win.

True, the SRT4 will probably win but thats probably because ALOT more ppl. own them then MSPs. It would be interesting to see what percentage of MSP owners voted for their car as apposed to the other cars.

Voted. Sent to an MSP owner who works at a server farm, maybe he can help our limited numbers catch up a bit ;)

Back