Virtual Dyno

XspeedyD

:
2010 Mazdaspeed 3
I stumbled upon this program on MSF, im sure u guys know what that is. anyways its called Virtual Dyno and can be downloaded here @ www.bradbarnhill.com/projects/VirtualDyno/

It takes the logs from your tuning or logging device and creates a dyno graph out of them. you NEED to log time, RPM, and Throttle position. if you also log boost and afr they will be shown in a graph. you can log as many parameters as you want, the dyno will weed them out. also the dyno is smart and will only start when it sees and up in throttle position, so if you don't have a finely cropped log it should still be fine.

after you upload your log you have to create a profile for your car, which there is a preset for. start with that.

-if you changed the tires there is a tire calculator which changes the value based on just tire size, this WILL affect numbers.
-pick the gear u did the log in
-enter the wight you had in the car, if you were driving alone enter your weight.
-i left the barometer alone because i didnt know it, but i adjusted the air temp to what it was that day.
-hit enter and the the graph will show your final results.

i just recently got my tune pretty dialed in so i took a log and loaded it up. pretty amazing on the numbers, i'm going to be getting a legit dyno in a month or so, so i will see how accurate it is for me. but the curve is extremely close to my old dyno which i took pics of and put up to show u guys.

o and there were a s*** load of ppl out tonite so this was the longest i could get a pull goin

Screenshot2011-08-21at93910PM.png

Screenshot2011-08-21at94546PM.png

here's my old actual dyno, which is a heartbreak mustang dyno at 4500ft btw. the good is the curve looks very similar so this program does a really good job! i took a pic of the dyno and the power output because it has the rpms of the max levels on it.

DSC_0002-1.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

Back