Vandalism Thread

chronus377

:
MS3
Everyone post your stories here about your car being subject to vandalism.

I had my first case of it this morning and it sucks. Someone punctured the side walls on three of my tires. It was parked in the street near my house, and its a usually good neighborhood. I am not replacing all my tires, but its costing $700, and I won't have a car this weekend.

It sucks, but I'm sure I'm lucky compared to some people here who's had worse vandalism. Share your stories if you have time.

Vandalism is an act of cowardice and immaturity. If I somehow offended someone, I'd have more respect for them if came up to me and kicked me in the balls than if they messed up my MS3.

(But they're free to do whatever the hell they want to my POS 95 Ford Ranger.)

i work at a dealership in north carolina, since early spring, we have had 15 to 17 mazda3's vandalized. there is a car wash next to the dealership and it looked like they just threw chunks of asphalt and cement over the small fence. all of them had busted rear windows and a lot had large dent and paint chips and scratches. local pd didn't even make an effort to find the punks who did this. it was rather funny when it came time for the police department calender, and they called for donations and my GM laughed at them.

Everyone post your stories here about your car being subject to vandalism.

I had my first case of it this morning and it sucks. Someone punctured the side walls on three of my tires. It was parked in the street near my house, and its a usually good neighborhood. I am not replacing all my tires, but its costing $700, and I won't have a car this weekend.

It sucks, but I'm sure I'm lucky compared to some people here who's had worse vandalism. Share your stories if you have time.

WOW, I dont know what I would have done in that situation, cause I got real pissed off when someone stole my atenna off of the speed3, yea my story cant compare to yours

Believe it or not, 2 years ago, i had my car parked near this bar in NJ. It was my Integra, i was coming out of the bar and saw a guy pissing on my rear fender ! Obviously he was drunk , so i yelled out, "WTF are u doing man" !
He started to run and at the same time....he was still pissing...so he pissed all over himself..his pants fell down ,and he fell to the ground !!! LOL .

I caught up to him while he was on the floor... he looked a mess, i was gonna kick his ass, but did the right thing by just calling the cops. Cops came while he's drunk asleep on the ground. They took him in an the cops asked me what he did... i told the cop that he pissed on my car !!! The cop started laughing and asked.... "did u kick his ass" ??? i said "no, he was asleep when i got to him" .... so the cop charged the guy with vandalism an stuff...Then the cop said that if there was any damages from his piss...i can press charge the guy to pay for it.... it was hilarious.. oh well, rinsed my car when i got home, no damage done... but damn, my car got pissed on.... wtf ;-)

ps. cop gave me 2 bucks to get a carwash :)..he's still laughing

He started to run and at the same time....he was still pissing...so he pissed all over himself..his pants fell down ,and he fell to the ground !!! LOL .

Haha.... great story. Good thing he got what was coming to him. You don't f*ck with another man's automobile, you just don't.

(usa)

Ironic how this thread came up now... My 3 got paintballed last week--a single shot in the top-front corner of the driver-side passenger door.

At first it looked like egg (it was almost midnight when I saw it), so I hurried up and rinsed it off (dried egg leaves nasty stains in the paint.) It all came off, but there's a ring of nicks in the paint where the ball hit... -_-

If it hadn't gotten so cold, I'd be scrubbing the car down and attacking it and all the other rock chips with the touch-up kit from PaintScratch.com

A few years ago my P5 got keyed in the Dayton convention center parking garage. I was parked on an almost empty level in the corner, well away from anyone. Someone walked all the way across that floor and keyed my car from headlight to taillight on the passenger side. I still don't know why someone would do that. I was parked normal (not taking up multiple spaces or anything), just away from the other cars.

When I had my miata, anytime I'd leave it parked with the top down people would throw garbage in it. Someone even tossed a full milkshake into it once. That was fun to clean up.

someone rubbed up against the passenger side of my car with something hard and left a streak that goes down about 1/2 the length of the car...it's not deep, so i suspect it was just someone carelessly walking by with something hanging off their pocket, but it still sucks...=/ i hope it will come clean with some scratch remover or something...

The last major one I saw in person was when I worked at a GMC dealership. Someone came on the lot at night and took all the wheels off the custom pickups (similar to custom vans). They all had expensive body kits, wheels, tires and custom interiors. The way they took them was particularly brutal. Jacked them up, took the wheels, and then kicked the trucks off the jacks so they all landed on the brake rotors / drums and forced the tailpipes up into the rear fenders. A whole line of trucks sitting on their brakes when we arrived at work monday morning. Enough to make you nauseous.

When I had my miata, anytime I'd leave it parked with the top down people would throw garbage in it. Someone even tossed a full milkshake into it once. That was fun to clean up.
I'll have to keep that in mind if I ever get a convertible >.>

Note to self: Top down + idiots = bad joojoo

wow, blackcherry...

that's just sickening...=/ i could just imagine how i would feel if someone did that to my baby...>_<;

my bimmer got paintballed and egged once, but it all came clean.

the worst case ive ever had tho was when my protege got keyed. It couldnt have come at a worse time. I was up early on a saturday to drive to new hampshire and be with my sick grandfather when I come out to my car and its keyed over both passenger doors and onto the trunk. Then i get a little closer and see that its wet. I smelled it and it was piss....alllll over the side and trunk of the car. I dont think ive ever been more mad

If I ever catch someone vandalizing my car again, they will def be getting their ass kicked and possibly losing a finger to remind them to never do it again.....

I've had several cases of Vandalism (up to and including theft)

1989 Supra - Someone attempted to break in, but failed. The resulting damage done to the window made it impossible to fully roll it up again. It just clicked and dropped a half inch when it got to the top.

2000 Mustang - Not one week after I installed a fiberglass sub box and amp rack did the system get broken into and raped. In my parent's driveway...a NICE neighborhood. To this day I know it was the punk kid neighbor's friends, I just can't prove it (and I'd be called a racist if I tried...they were the only black family on the block, and they were great neighbors, but that kid's friends were ghetto and ganster dicks)

1991 Stanza - I once left my keys in the ignition, and locked the doors (and set the alarm! Dumb!) Naturally, the battery decayed quickly, and the car went dead. I decided to just leave it there (it was in the parking lot of a relatively safe shopping location), and ride my motorcycle a few days. Finally I take the time to get a locksmith to open my car, and I notice that the rear door skin is separated from the rest of the car a bit, on both sides. Looks like someone took a crowbar to the rear doors and bent them out considerably! No signs of successful break-in, but that damage totaled the poor car anyway. I just drove it as-is when motorcycling wasn't feasible...

1991 Supra - Not really a vandalism issue, unless Mother Nature is a vandal (and I think she is!) I got stuck in a hailstorm of biblical proportions, and my shiny yet tough looking Supra turned into a silver golfball! I lost count of the hail dents (some pretty damn deep) at 600 or so. It was ridiculous. Every single panel of the car was hit. The hailstones were golfball to slightly larger then that, and they were pounding the crap out of me.

2006 Honda VFR (motorcycle) - While working in a nice area of town, a gangster Mexican guy with an attitude managed to pull his minivan up to my bike, and proceeded to load the whole thing in to the back of the van, with seats still in it! There is a very long story to this, but the short version was he didn't quite get away, and I'm in court on this issue every once in a while. I'm getting paid back little by little. The damage done was immense though. It fell on both sides, and did close to $6,000 of damage.

2000 Celica GTS - This one is the worst I've ever had. 2 weeks after purchasing this car from the showroom floor, I was at a party with "a friend", getting to know new people. The party turned rowdy pretty quickly, and I decided to leave since it wasn't my style. I walked outside, only to find my brand new Very Red car completely keyed and trashed. There were beer bottles on it, the liquid contents appeared to be poured on the car, and each body panel had a massive scratch that went straight to the bare metal. It actually looked less like a key mark, and a whole lot more like a knife. The hood got it the worst...someone wrote WOW on it, just like that with the underline. Seriously, that's ****** up! I bet someone got pissed that I brought a hot girl to this party, and thought this was daddy's car or something. Thing was, it was all me. The damage was in the thousands, and the paint never was right again despite going to what was supposed to be the best dealer in town.

Hopefully that will be the end of vandalism...I can't take much more!

I am going to officially ignore any new postings on this thread for fear of nightmares.

OMG, I was laughing SO hard at this at work. Luckily I had no patients! I feel your pain, but it was a very funny story. Reminded me of Weatherman where he gets the shake in his car.

Got my passenger rear door keyed on my 1995 Grand Prix. I think it was this b**** that lived next door to us in an apt complex. She was in a wheelchair for awhile from an accident (nothing permanent), but I think she got pissed when anyone parked in the close spots to the door and keyed their cars as revenge, because the scratch was low and 2-3 other people got their cars keyed as well. Once she got her handicapped spot, no complaints. Seems like a coincidence? Man, I don't know why people have to mess with your cars! If they want to blow up my mailbox, at least I can just replace that!

my old gf had her beetle keyed all the way around the car, luckily her dad knew a body guy and got it fixed for free.

a week after getting it fixed, the driver door was keyed in a generous scribble, and again we got that fixed.
both times filed complaints with the cops and apartment we were in, ended up the cops poked around more often and we got a free month rent after threatening to leave.

still sucked. but the month rent paid for it plus more.

1991 Supra - Not really a vandalism issue, unless Mother Nature is a vandal (and I think she is!) I got stuck in a hailstorm of biblical proportions, and my shiny yet tough looking Supra turned into a silver golfball! I lost count of the hail dents (some pretty damn deep) at 600 or so. It was ridiculous. Every single panel of the car was hit. The hailstones were golfball to slightly larger then that, and they were pounding the crap out of me.

My aunt had this same thing happen to her on the way home from the dealership with a brand new volvo. Thirty miles on the odometer... (2thumbs)

I am going to officially ignore any new postings on this thread for fear of nightmares.

And I'm going to officially stare at the ass of the girl in your avatar.

GI-GA-TY!

Worse case of vandalism (and only purposeful case) I can think of is someone took a baseball bat to the side of my first car. We had security cameras in our school parking lot where it happened, but surprise surprise, they weren't turned on. Figures.

Believe it or not, 2 years ago, i had my car parked near this bar in NJ. It was my Integra, i was coming out of the bar and saw a guy pissing on my rear fender ! Obviously he was drunk , so i yelled out, "WTF are u doing man" !

I caught up to him while he was on the floor... he looked a mess, i was gonna kick his ass, but did the right thing by just calling the cops. Cops came while he's drunk asleep on the ground. They took him in an the cops asked me what he did... i told the cop that he pissed on my car !!! The cop started laughing and asked.... "did u kick his ass" ??? i said "no, he was asleep when i got to him" .... so the cop charged the guy with vandalism an stuff...Then the cop said that if there was any damages from his piss...i can press charge the guy to pay for it.... it was hilarious.. oh well, rinsed my car when i got home, no damage done... but damn, my car got pissed on.... wtf ;-)

ps. cop gave me 2 bucks to get a carwash :)..he's still laughing

Cant urine damage the cars paint? damn drunks...I atleast piss on the ground, dont get me wrong..a car is excellent cover if theres no where to piss, but dont piss on it

Back