Vacum leak under dash leads to no ac in front, but cold ac in back

TIFOSI1

:
Mazda CX9 2007
Notice a vacum leak when I would apply the brake last week, thought it was the brake booster going out, now the air blows cold in the rear and no AC to the front vents, blows hot only. Does any one know how to start taken the bottom drivers side dash off, looks like I'm going vacuum line hunting.

If anyone can send me a work shop manual on how all of it works I would appreciate it.

Kelly

2007 cx9

good luck, we all would like a workshop manual pdf.... we have not had any luck... just have to pony up.

Well, things have changed, the ac now blows cold in the back and the passenger side, no ac on the drivers side, looks like the brake booster is leaking, you can hear it from the plunger going through the dash. They sure do a good job of insulating all of it. I did hook my gauges up to the ac and it does look like it was a little low, at 92 out side temp, I was only getting 140 on the high side, I put in about a half a can of 134a, brought the high side up to 200 and got a big improvement on the inside, but still no ac on the drivers side.

I'm going to move this over to the mechanical section and see what kind of advise I get.
THX
Kelly

Back