vacation this weekend!

:
Protege 5 3.5
sup all just giving a heads up!
i will be in hawaii for 10 days!
3rd-12th

looking for some mazda peeps to show there rides!
i will in on maui! hope there are some!
so see yall this weekend!

pipeline cafe is on oahu... there isnt much to do on maui as far as night life goes. no offesnse. maui is more country, oahu is where the city life is at. not sure if we have maui members on here however o_O

enjoy your trip!

Yeah, Maui is definitely beautiful, but doesn't offer the night life that Oahu does. If you guys do find a way to spend some time on Oahu let one of the guys in M-SPEC know and we'll see what we can hook up.

As it just so happens, I'll be on Maui from Wednesday to friday, butI won't have my car it will be a rental.

im not from Maui, im from Oahu but lived there for 4 years and pretty much know things down there.hey just wondering why are looking to go to pipes in particular?well we can meet with you and show off our rides to you!hehe-Efren

hours are counting down!
i have langs # so ill give ya a call if i can get over there!
anyone have a boat want to pick us up? or plane?
leaveing here at 530am!

no one here is rich enough to have a plane and a boat would take too long. hope u have a great trip. ull be on oahu for a lil layover i think.

I'm doing that right now. I got nothing better to do. This 300 limited they gave me is actually a pretty good car.

At least now I know how good the coverage of the T mobile sidekick is.

well just got back not too long ago!
happened to go to kauai!
saw a p5 white with dg hood and down forcers! near an art gallery!
whos is it!

hmm i think that was kauai_dave. did it have 19's? racing hart c5's? he has a nice car

Back