upgrayyedd

mazdakidd

so i plan on upgrading BIG TIME from a mazda 626 to a MSP and i just got into these cars... these are the 3 possibles seeing that they are the only ones for sales around my area are they worth it for that mileage?
o and another thing im a college student and i plan on financing this thing... i need advice...

http://www.automart.com/vehicledetail/adid-69882782/2003/mazda/protege/abington/ma

http://www.automart.com/vehicledetail/adid-70141933/2003/mazda/protege/allston/ma

http://www.automart.com/vehicledetail/adid-66516559/2003/mazda/protege/lawrence/ma

#1) no engine pictures, looks to be clean for a 61k car.

#2) best choice on mileage, has CAI, possibly other modifications done before trading and doesnt look like it has a radio. It is however a 03.5 vehicle (and Im partial to 03.5). More than likely (saving for in-person inspection of the vehicle) this would be my choice.

#3) stay as FAR away from this vehicle as possible. (its a 03.5 blazin yellow with the buddyclub kit, wings west wing, apc lights and other senseless pieces)

Last edited:
Well If I had to choose I'd say the grey 2003.5 because thats what i have lol They have the nicer lip kit and spoiler I think. Also dark hyper silver instead of the really bright sliver wheels.

Then i would say the black one becasue black cars are always good, that one looks really nice and clean.

and thirdly I guess if I have to I'll choose that yellow thing...... but honestly I would have to be paid a lot of money to be seen driving that. I'm not all about the flashy and rice and big wings. The MSP is a high class car with a lot of great parts on it stock, it deserves to be done up in a way to be very clean looking, save that craziness for the civics IMO.

Choose between the first two.... stay away from the yellow(it's wings west kit is screaming "ricer", and also will give the police a heads-up to harass you).(braindead
I've had two of the black micas. Loved them both!!

The titainium one looks like the better choice.

Yikes that yellow car looks like poo. Good luck on picking a new car out. I say test drove them both before making any real choices.

Black is the best! 61K is not an issue unless its been abused. Definitely have it checked out by a mechanic before buying it. Its worth it in the long run.

If you get one of those.. Get the black one.. The more money saved the better.. Id also try to jew them down about 1000-1500 less.. Low mileage doesnt really mean much because its still out of warranty unless you buy one to go with it, which IMO, I wouldnt if you plan on modifying it.. The more money you save in the beginning can go into making stuff stronger because we assume you plan on 'driving' the car..

With the money saved on the black one (if you jewed them down), you could get a quaife and slightly built up trans or a speedcircuit shortblock..

Last edited:
I love in the description it says ... 15in wheels with full steel covers ...

EDIT: i just noticed the ricer muffler too.

I'm only commenting due to the title of the thread.

All I can say is that your s**** all retarded and you talk like a ***.

/movie quotes

I'd probably agree with everyone and go with the 03.5 titanium. it might be just me, but the front bumper looks like it doesn't match, could have been n a front end accident.

but because of the millage, I'd go with the 03.5 as fist choice, then the Black one (I love the 03's fog lights, but the millage...) and would not think about even looking at the yellow one.

Back