07' Mazdaspeed 3 Sport

Attachments

• P6260313.JPG
    P6260313.JPG
    227.1 KB · Views: 444
  • P7280320.JPG
    P7280320.JPG
    227.4 KB · Views: 531
You may want to tell you tattoo artist to stick to comics that he can use an eraser on.

you like it and thats all that matters. how bad did that hurt lol. cuz i just got mine done on my shoulder last thursday and it hurt like hell. it was a lot bigger though. if you dont mind me asking how much did you pay?

really....again? wasnt the last thread enough??

bwahaha

but seriously, im not gonna say anything about the concept or personal preference, but the workmanship itself is not that great. i think it's a little too cartoony and freehandish, and it would have probably looked a lot nicer if it was sharp and equal like a real life emblem and logo

I dabble in tagging and been doing 3d's for years. Tell your artist he sucks at 3ds and sucks at shading. This is epic fail on another level. I am not suprised at all that this thread was made nor the fact that I am in Mazdas 24/7.com

Well anyways... My names Super Villain

Let me tell you something you may not know about me.......

Wait for it......

I smoke rocks (shady)(stink eye everyone in this room)

Not my cup of tea, but its his body so let him do what he wants. Plus its not in place where many ppl would see it. Some of those ppl with full sleeves are just mad.

OP will probably regret the tat later in life. Over in the vdubb world there are plenty of die hard VW huys that have the symble on their calf or whatever. VW cult following is a bit more rooted than mazdaspeed but they'll probably regret it later also. what happens if you buy a vette later or a porsche, a bimmer?

doesn't look that bad though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back