Upcoming Shows

Mark can you bring some NEPOC stickers so I can spread some love to marlon, ray and them at the Mid-Ohio track? I should be bringing back some goodies from them too.

oh snap... I forgot? Dirty car for me.
wash it on the way up...car wash
P.S. - I have a surprise.
o boy!
See you guys there, damn, got to wash the car again.
ya, i've been at it most of the day
Mark can you bring some NEPOC stickers so I can spread some love to marlon, ray and them at the Mid-Ohio track? I should be bringing back some goodies from them too.
sure thing!

see you at dd's at 8...

Last edited:
great day all! we had 7 (2 family) nepocers out and met some new mazda owners as well...nepoc took first and second place for mazda!(first)(second)
glad i bought that canopy! josh, thanks for the freebies!!!:D

Last edited:

Attachments

• bruce.jpg
    bruce.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 100
  • whaling 3.jpg
    whaling 3.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 103
  • whaling 2.jpg
    whaling 2.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 110
  • whaling 1.jpg
    whaling 1.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 106
  • nepocers.jpg
    nepocers.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Awesome time. Mark took 1st place and I 2nd. Bad news is I need a new camera. Some shots came out with an all green tint to them. Plus I have seen it randomly change settings on me. So who knows. I'll post pics later. The canopy was awesome!

Looked over my EXIF data and found what I had expected. For some reason my light source changed to auto instead of sunlight. Sorry Mark, many of the bad photos included pics of your car.

Looked over my EXIF data and found what I had expected. For some reason my light source changed to auto instead of sunlight. Sorry Mark, many of the bad photos included pics of your car.
(headshake oh well, so your camera is ok then? hey, what are you doing thursday early morning? i'm off, have a funeral at 10, down the cape....?

I did some research and believe it's a software issue in the camera. So for now I am going to make sure the settings are correct before shooting. Another option I read is to shoot everything in RAW format. Takes up more card space, but I am able to adjust all my settings on the PC even after taking the photos. I've played around with it before.

I'll be home Thursday. Sorry to here about the funeral.

Back