**ULLADULLA CRUISE*** - Saturday 6 December 2003

sabrelli

:
2002 Mazda Protege5
Hey Guys..

Over at astina gt.com, theres talk about a cruise down the south coast.

http://www.astina gt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1589

Go check out the above link....

:D

This could be a good chance to get a group photo happening and meet some of the guys.

damn wish i could be there....got my wedding to plan damn it. that's the weekend me and my fiancee are eating at the reception to decide the menu

So will I.

What meeting point wiredone?

Sabrelli and I will be at Mt Annan.
7.45 for. 8.00am leave to the house of the odd1.....

ill try an be there.... call me on my mobs to check before you leave if im close...

theres gonna be a good turnout of sp20s at mt annan alone.

at least 6.

i reckon at 8am, we'll be waitin for ppl to find their way..but shouldnt matter as long we all get there to rods place in one big group.

Andy,
im bringin along my camera along with a few others so theres gonna be plenty of pics to share around afdawards :-D

cool.

would be good to see so many sp20s together. i've never seen more than 2 together at once outside of a dealer (gold coast cruise saturday night)

Well there were 7 SP20s today and pics aplenty.

Will post some up in the next few days.
Will be a lot at www.astina gt.com as and when people get their act together.

odd12c's black show car was there with its Stealth kit cuasing a lot of interest everywhere we went.
SPDRMN's yellow airbrushed, chrome 18s and mirror tinted car as well.
My little loud SQ smoothie :)
wiredone's HiBoost car.
sabrelli's nice almost-stocker
kar10w's black beauty
preeman80's low blue with leather car

and a bunch of other astina's including jcywong's BJ1 1.8.

Great day, interesting roads, half-decent weather, good food, photo op's.

The surfies at Mollymook were blown away when we rocked up and took over the car park for a set-up pic.
Rubber-necking everywhere :)

And a queue of guys wanting their pic taken with Rod's daughter LOL.

cool! make sure some pictures get posted here...or the link atleast.

btw - my little black baby will be at the next one!

Attachments

• mollymook set_up_03.jpg
    mollymook set_up_03.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 86
cool!

dont like that stealth kit though. not my taste. i like the stock kit actually.

so appart from wired's car, who wins in the modded stakes?

:)
if you look at my car, the Stealth kit is not my taste either, but it's all good. Does polarize opinion for sure.

A LOT of detail work on that car, very impressive in that way, and most done by the owner, Rod.

Most of the cars are mild mods, zorst, filter etc.
TDK is in the middle of a turbo conversion this week. He wasn't there for that reason.

Mine has The Chassis :) and will have more horsepower soon......

yeah i'd never come out and bag a car for what the owner has done, obviously he likes it...but like you said, just not my taste.

i should be getting my cam gears just before xmas hopefully, get them tuned very early in the new year. if i can get them tuned before the summernats, i'll see you there!

Looking forward to it, twilight.

Will get something organised in the way of an event for sure at nats time.

critter my man..

we need to hook you up with a turbo... =p

remember tdk is running 4psi... bolt on a turbo like our kit and your running double =p

my e6x is going in tomorrow... if you want ill meet up this weekend for a quick thrash up and down the freeway...

as i have always said, apart from my car (cause its mine) ill always think of yours as one of the nicest done ones there... i need leather, you need power, if only like a starfish you could cut it in half and have it grow back then we would be both perfectly happy =p

nice cruise all up though

wiredone, you need my chassis too, man.

Turbo....*sigh*.....piggybank......."patience he says to himself!"

Back