Ugly accessory for our cars

Int3grity

:
07 Cx-7 Liquid Platinum
this has to be the uggliest thing i have ever seen
6ccc_1_sbl.JPG

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

to expensive to have a push bar.lol i hope noone would be using it purposely for anything. id hate to see my dollars go down the drain.lol

Maybe they hope it will be mistaken for an M series Mercedes? Not sure why anyone would want to put a truck accessory on vehicle that is more car-like than truck. I think I will put this item up there with the "male addition" that you can hang off the back of your truck.

Of course, if you were Jeff Foxworthy, the description should read, "You might be a redneck, if..."

I've seen one on a Ford Escape that was pushed back into the bumper, cutting into the bumper. This made me laugh, 'cause not only did they spend money on the brush guard, which is now all messed up, but it worked so poorly that it did damage to the bumper it's supposedly there to protect!

Nice choice of accessory, SUV-lifestyle-guy!

Some ppl will need it, it's useful hear in NY, and for ppl that ship the CX-7 it to their country like Bangladesh, where it's a must cuz their are so many rickshaws (peticabs).

I'm ticked that a company will spend the time/money to develop a stupid bull guard but no one is coming out with better grill garnish (sorry, I'm not a fan of the billet grill).

I'm ticked that a company will spend the time/money to develop a stupid bull guard but no one is coming out with better grill garnish (sorry, I'm not a fan of the billet grill).
Look at the mesh, if you're still not a fan then I don't see any more options opening up soon.

Back