TurboXS 3" Racepipe - $120

Status
Not open for further replies.

LBV

$120 + shipping from the Toronto, Canada area. Was on the car for only about 250 miles. Paypal address = LBVSVT@yahoo.com.

4701204515_8f62b84b17.jpg

can you install this on a car that has a stock exhaust? Im interested but do not have plans to upgrade my exhaust for a while. thanks for the info.

can you install this on a car that has a stock exhaust? Im interested but do not have plans to upgrade my exhaust for a while. thanks for the info.

Yes you can ... it'll remove the stock cat restriction and give you a bit more burble to the exhaust sound.

would you do 100 and can you calculate shipping to atlanta ga? Im interested just have to wait until next weekend to view my paycheck....we will check to check in my world. so only time will tell if i can afford.

would you do 100 and can you calculate shipping to atlanta ga? Im interested just have to wait until next weekend to view my paycheck....we will check to check in my world. so only time will tell if i can afford.

I'll split the shipping with you which was $20 to Nebraska for a prior quote I did ... Canada Post is down right now but I'm thinking Atlanta might be about the same, so an extra $10 for $130 total.

Still available but the lowest I'll go is $120 shipped ... this is practically brand new guys.

will this work with the stock 2.5" exhaust and it has all the hardware ill need?

It will work yes and comes with all the hardware required as shown in the pic as well as instructions... just like when I got it from turboxs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back