Turbosmart Dual Port BPV/BOV & Silicone Hose

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealDefman

:
2008 MS3
Bought this used, too tall for my car and hits the CAI. Appears to be in good condition, piston moves smoothly and holds vacuum. Currently in 50/50 mode, comes with block off panel for full recirc or full atmosphere. It DOES NOT come with a gasket or O-ring.

$150 shipped via Priority Mail

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

Last edited:
is the only difference between this one and the compact version the height of it? you say it hit your CAI im just curious if I would have the same problem with a SRI

The way the cold air intake is routed is what's causing the issue to my knowledge I think with a Cobb intake etc should clear just fine. I am running an hks full recirc and do not have any clearance issues with my Cobb intake.

okay so my second question would be does this version sound different then the compact version? and also does it take an o-ring or a gasket?

okay so my second question would be does this version sound different then the compact version? and also does it take an o-ring or a gasket?

I don't know about the sound. It can either use a gasket or o-ring, previous seller said they re-used the stock gasket.

Sold mine for 180 without the tube but included my bottle of oil, used MSF, a little more action there.

I don't have any pic's of it on the car since it doesn't actually fit. I'm not sure but I think SRI's bend more to get in front of the battery where as the CAI's have to come more forward and go down. This part is about 5.75" tall, so now you have a number to work with.

Here's some kinda crappy pic's to best show why it doesn't fit *my* car. 2D and all that black makes it hard to see, sorry.

Attachments

• IMG_0218.JPG
    IMG_0218.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0221.JPG
    IMG_0221.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back