Turbo Wont Spool In Nuetral?????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
the reason some people's bypass valve or blow off valve make noise in neutral isn't because they are in boost, its because they are generating some pressure which depending on the spring tension of your valve will close it some and then when you release throttle it opens making the noise.

do you have anything else besides the bov, if not check to see if your o ring is pushed all the way inside. a good way to test it is if its very hard to move the bov around the adaptor.

dude i don't mean to ruffle your feathers or nothing but check this out...

That was probably the gayest thing i heard in the past 2 months... all that you accomplish with doing something so ridiculously stupid is attract unwanted attention to yourself. that s*** is the reason that gearheads like us are frowned upon in society. do what you do but just do it in seclusion.

dude i don't mean to ruffle your feathers or nothing but check this out...

That was probably the gayest thing i heard in the past 2 months... all that you accomplish with doing something so ridiculously stupid is attract unwanted attention to yourself. that s*** is the reason that gearheads like us are frowned upon in society. do what you do but just do it in seclusion.

he'll be 'murdered-out' in no time...

You mazda guys are being way too easy on this cat. If you don't flame the hell out of him now, then he'll grow up to be just another ricer.

Besides that, I think twin-disc clutch chatter sounds much cooler whilst sitting at a stop light than a silly little BOV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back