Turbo Upgrade for the MSP....

Yeah I might have the chance (more than likely) to Buy one of the Brand new HKS GTSS turbos. This is an upgrade for the S15 silvas. Now spoolin will this bolt to your manifold??????????? oh yeah and how much is you manifold (pM me please)??????

Damn dude, you aren't wasting any time huh? All the local boost peeps need to meet up sometime for some fun.

It won't botl to the Spool manifold as the S15 uses a T28 turbo with a standard T28 flange I'mm sure Terry could make one with a T28 flange though if you wanted.....you would also have to have a custom downpipe and IC piping made as well to use the SITS (Spool Inovative Turbo Systems) manifold.

thx you very much. Still debating but it such a good price! I wont be able to put in on for a while. Be using my FMIC $ to buy.

im not familiar yet about these t28's
are they able to become a hybrid with a larger compressor side?

That's the good thing about Garrett and Garrett "clones" you can make a hybrid out of pretty much all of them... to the extreme.

I dont know but these are the BRAND NEW HKS turbos. He got it before they even hit the market! very sweet looking. Says it supports up to like 300 WHP on the silvas

Dude just look for Garret Ballistics turbos. The HKS's are nothing new they've been around for a whileand they're more expensive. If you get a Garret Ballistics turbo you can have it built to your own specs. I had the website but I have to find it again.

Back