"Turbo" decal?

SnowYeti said:
Just ordered two. I am in Australia, so hopefully it comes ok :)

It only took one day for me to get my confirmation email that my badge had shipped. Have you got yours?

Johnny

AWD Badge

chasmanz28 said:
any update on the AWD badge?

From that same Acura website that I purchased the TURBO badge from, I got an AWD one as well. It actually is SH-AWD, but I cut the SH part off (very easy), and had AWD left over.

I'll try to take a picture later on today or tomorrow and post it.

optic said:
Just ordered one, thanks for running such a great site! I might order one for my Speed6 later (drive2)

Johnny

Saw the group buy. How about we get one together? I had mine pulled off when our car was repaired and want another. If there is a group buy going on I am in!

well, I got mine for free. I ordered from Acura and the guy asked how I liked my RDX...I said it's awesome. And he said, I don't have to pay. Of course I lied, and luckily, my CX7 is in the service dept of the Mazda dealership next door LOL

Shaz said:
well, I got mine for free. I ordered from Acura and the guy asked how I liked my RDX...I said it's awesome. And he said, I don't have to pay. Of course I lied, and luckily, my CX7 is in the service dept of the Mazda dealership next door LOL

Lucky you. The dealer here in town wanted to charge me 39.99 and they had to order it. (screwy)

Johnny

I'm in Australia too. Got mine off fleabay from an acura dealer in the USA, paid $9 for the badge, $12 for post and arrived well packed and in 10 days. Now just got to get the CX to put it on :)

Here's ours. Auto Zone - $6.00 * RDX version on order.

Attachments

• MVC-168S.JPG
    MVC-168S.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 337
  • MVC-170S.JPG
    MVC-170S.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:
blkcherimika said:
Here's ours. Auto Zone - $6.00 * RDX version on order.

Autozone>>>???? $6.00 which autozone is this? do they have brand new laptops for sale out the back?(boom07) just messin

I think it was $6 for the current one that looks like the Carrera Turbo badge and the RDX one was on order.

Whew! Thanks Heavy!!!

And now, for Int3grity's benefit:

I...bought...the...badge...shown...in...the...photos...at...Auto...Zone...for...six...dollars.

I...have...ordered...the...RDX...style...turbo...badge...which...I...hope...to...
receive...within...the...next...few...days.

just messin (nuts)

Last edited:
1killercls said:
Just a cleaner appearance thats all...a matter of preference.

As for the actual Mazda emblem (Center of tailgate) there are holes behind it...but the rest of them come off easy with a blow dryer (get them a little warm) and some dental floss. Just slide the floss under the emblems and off they come. A little "Goo-Gone" will handle the rest.

Just to clarify before I attempt it.........the "Mazda" & CX-7 badges are just glued on...correct? Its the Mazda symbol in the middle of the lift gate that has pins?

Thanks

It's NOT a BMW

Please, please, please do NOT put a BMW emblem on your car. I just saw a VW Jetta with an M3 emblem on it and I laughed for a good 20 minutes before I got to work. Come on?!!?!?! wtf?? Yes, it's German, but technically, it is NOT Bavarian.

If I see any Mazda with a "Type R" or R/T emlbem on it, I will personally call the cops and have you arrested for INSANITY!!!!! LOL!!

My .02 cents

meanstreak said:
I'm sort of mixed on whether to bother putting one on. Just remember that you are advertising that you have a turbo. If you get pulled over and are borderline on getting a ticket, the officer may notice the emblem and lean towards giving you the ticket. On the other hand it is small and may not get noticed.

To avoid a ticket, just re-badge the car as a Ford Pinto. That might help.

LOL!

KatDiesel said:
Just to clarify before I attempt it.........the "Mazda" & CX-7 badges are just glued on...correct? Its the Mazda symbol in the middle of the lift gate that has pins?

Thanks

Someone said the Mazda badge that is spelled out also has pins.

Got around to taking pics of my turbo badge (thanks again CXseven!). I preferred it on the left under the CX-7...

Attachments

• 20070506_12.jpg
    20070506_12.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 275
jmhumr said:
Got around to taking pics of my turbo badge (thanks again CXseven!). I preferred it on the left under the CX-7...

Man... that looks great! I also like your new rear "CX-7" bumper guard as you posted in another thread!

Back