Turbo assy...Super Secret Mani is HERE!

DiS

In Soviet Russia...
Contributor
:
2016 Subaru WRX Crystal White Pearl
Wo0t! As it says! The turbo manifold has arrived! Thanks to Kooldino for ordering it and Thanks to Juan from HiBoost for sending it out promptly!

Well, 1000 words can discribe 1 picture....so I'll just shut up and skip next 6,000 words, hehe.

Now I'm just waiting for few more parts and then some time after Carlisle car show this whole thing will be together!

P.S. This an assy of used and abused (thanks to Kooldino, hehe) Garrett T3 .60 Trimm with ported out Waste Gate port + Cast Iron HiBoost Turbo manifold with external WG port + TiAL 38mm Waste Gate with 3.626 PSI spring (as I'll be running only 7 psi on stock motor) + CustomMSP's custom FMIC 28''x6''x3'' (version 2, as I gave the 1st one to BBSF2)

Here are the pics!

DSC_2318.jpg

DSC_2324.jpg

DSC_2328.jpg

DSC_2322.jpg

DSC_2330.jpg

DSC_2336.jpg

nice manifold! is it a custom one off piece? or is that a similar one that comes with the HiBoost kit?

beautiful...

is this the same turbo that was in your car @ the ride and drive in yardley?

I knew it was used, but if its the same one it certainly wasnt abused!! that thing was in perfect shape (0 shaft play)

Dreams are becoming reality - that looks like some serious shiz right there! DiS with boost - damn watch out. I'm happy for ya - just make sure I get a ride in it. ;)

very nice. i'm loving the intercooler. and the manifold setup. i can't wait to actually see some of these at carlisle.

Thanks guys!

ChopstickHero: I think its the manifold that comes with HiBoost kit...not sure if HiBoost kit comes with external WG or internal...if its external one, then this is the manifold, hehe

B1GHAM: yea bro this is that same T3 turbo, hehe and thanks, hehe. Oh I said abused for s**** and giggles just to get a couple of laughs out of Kooldino since its originally from his ride

smo0f: yea man I'm going to stick to Beggi RRFPR + FM clamp for now...until imma rebuild the motor

boostdprotegelx: I'll be at Carlisle btw (gonna be there Saturday afternoon as my exam in school is the Saturday...last class) but my car will not be boosted then.

Thanks guys and yea Ill keep this thread full of pics and soon enough ill start a "Build Journal" Thread when everything is going to be coming together, hehe (thumb)

DiS said:
Thanks guys!

ChopstickHero: I think its the manifold that comes with HiBoost kit...not sure if HiBoost kit comes with external WG or internal...if its external one, then this is the manifold, hehe

B1GHAM: yea bro this is that same T3 turbo, hehe and thanks, hehe. Oh I said abused for s**** and giggles just to get a couple of laughs out of Kooldino since its originally from his ride

smo0f: yea man I'm going to stick to Beggi RRFPR + FM clamp for now...until imma rebuild the motor

boostdprotegelx: I'll be at Carlisle btw (gonna be there Saturday afternoon as my exam in school is the Saturday...last class) but my car will not be boosted then.

Thanks guys and yea Ill keep this thread full of pics and soon enough ill start a "Build Journal" Thread when everything is going to be coming together, hehe (thumb)

very cool. why won't it be turboed though?

boostdprotegelx said:
very cool. why won't it be turboed though?
2 reasons, hehe. 1st, is that Kooldino will be helping me with the instalation as he's THE MAN and plus half of my parts are at his place, hehe. 2nd reason is because besides the 459 dollars that I still have to spend, I still have to save up anywhere between 200 to 400 dollars (not sure how much it will be) for a custom pipe that will have to be fabricated between the downpipe and the exhaust.

On top of it, Kooldino doesn't want to jump into the boat (under my hood) before Carlisle, because we will be concentrating on cleaning up his car for the show and we will absolutely have no time to work on my car (We still have to test fit my FMIC along with refabricating one of the cold pipes + cutting out some sheetmetal in order for the cold pipes to reach to the FMIC)

To top it all off, I want warm weather to roll around so Kooldino and I don't have to freeze our butts off while working on my car (thumb)

DiS said:
2 reasons, hehe. 1st, is that Kooldino will be helping me with the instalation as he's THE MAN and plus half of my parts are at his place, hehe. 2nd reason is because besides the 459 dollars that I still have to spend, I still have to save up anywhere between 200 to 400 dollars (not sure how much it will be) for a custom pipe that will have to be fabricated between the downpipe and the exhaust.

On top of it, Kooldino doesn't want to jump into the boat (under my hood) before Carlisle, because we will be concentrating on cleaning up his car for the show and we will absolutely have no time to work on my car (We still have to test fit my FMIC along with refabricating one of the cold pipes + cutting out some sheetmetal in order for the cold pipes to reach to the FMIC)

To top it all off, I want warm weather to roll around so Kooldino and I don't have to freeze our butts off while working on my car (thumb)
ahhh very good. well sounds a lot like my issues now w/ the car. he'll be working on mine though.

hey if you're back at your place and need some help with whatever on the weekends let me know. i need to kill time during the day anyways, if i'm awake that is

Back