Tunersteve's part-out sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tunersteve

Contributor
:
2011 Mustang GT
Alright guys, here's the list of items. I haven't taken everything off the car yet that I want to, and will continue to update the thread with items as I get them. Here's how its going to work: I will take dibs for up to 24 hours after I PM you with my PayPal address. If you don't send me money, you forfeit your dibs. Items marked with prices including shipping are not to Canada, AK, or HI...if you're interested and live there, PM me and we'll discuss options.

All of my prices are OBO unless otherwise noted. Dibs will be displayed if something is called for. Questions on my pricing or want to offer another price? PM me please.

MSD Dashhawk - $200 shipped - SOLD!
MGT Blendmount for Dashhawk - $50 shipped - SOLD!
Turbosmart/SU Bypass Valve with stiffer spring - $150 shipped - SOLD!
RPM Smoked LED front corner lenses: $50 shipped - SOLD!
Turbine Tech rear diff. bushings (NEW) - $20 firm shipped - SOLD!
Mazdaspeed Oil Cap - $25 - SOLD!
Corksport rear brace - $70 - SOLD!
H&R Springs for MS6 - $200 - SOLD!

OEM Mazda6/Mazdaspeed6 Navigation screen & LCD display - $350 shipped
Never installed. Brand new. Planned on using as a DVD screen/PC output but didn't get around to setting that up. Part is almost $900 new from a dealer.
P4170009.jpg

More parts will be up soon, thanks for looking!

Last edited:
good stuff so far, cant wait to see what else you got comin up

bump!

Tomorrow I will have the Mazdaspeed oil cap off, Corksport rear upper brace (dibs on it), and the SU blackout rear reflectors hopefully on here as well.

I also plan on having a set of H&R springs (dibs on those already), and a Whiteline RSB, along with the SU 2.5" test pipe. It just depends on when I get around to pulling more parts.

steve any pics of the rear leds on car?

pmd

Not LEDs, just blacked out reflectors.

I'm interested in the RSB...not sure if I can call dibs before it's put up. :)

You're 3rd in line for dibs on the RSB. I'll keep you posted.

let me know if those h&r springs fall through (how much?)

I was going to ask $200 OBO for them.

Aw crap, I wanted that blendmount :(

Sorry.

I still haven't got around to taking anything else off the car today. Hoping to get out there in a few and knock out some more.

put me inline for the springs if they dont sell to prior interested parties

SUCKERS!!! im first in line. Once those come off, im SURE ill paypal right away and take them off his hands.

hey steve whats the lowest you will go on those? Ill take them for sure once theyre off but would LOVE if the price went down a little. :) let me know :)

SUCKERS!!! im first in line. Once those come off, im SURE ill paypal right away and take them off his hands.

hey steve whats the lowest you will go on those? Ill take them for sure once theyre off but would LOVE if the price went down a little. :) let me know :)

Im willing to beat Shurik's offer by $5......just throwing that out there (nana)

(im kidding of course :p)

First off guys, I have a buyer lined up for the springs, so unless that falls through, I will keep you posted. Second, I don't throw out my "lowest" price, because that's not the point. Make me an offer, and I'll counter if I see fit. Not trying to be a dick, but I don't roll over on pricing for things.

First off guys, I have a buyer lined up for the springs, so unless that falls through, I will keep you posted. Second, I don't throw out my "lowest" price, because that's not the point. Make me an offer, and I'll counter if I see fit. Not trying to be a dick, but I don't roll over on pricing for things.

Not dick like at all. Makes sense. Ah dangit, i thought i was first on the list. I called dibs on the tunersteves parts list. Oh well i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back