Tuned Ford Focus RS

mikeyb

Contributor
:
01 BMW 325xi Touring
Oddly named German tuner Loder1899 offers up its 345bhp Ford Focus RS hot hatch.

The Focus RS tuning scene appears to be in full swing. The latest company to have a pop at making the Ford mega hatch even more potent is Loder1899, an intriguingly named German tuner.

Its tweaks to the RS boost its power output from 300 to 345bhp, thanks to a new Y-pipe stainless steel exhaust (with an even rumblier sound for the 2.5-litre five-cylinder engine) and upgraded air filter. The cars suspension is dropped 35mm while youll also get a set of 20in Vertigo Viginti alloys.

The power hike beats that of the 340bhp chip offered by Graham Goode Racing, but weve no idea if Loders modification offers the value of GGRs (which costs just 435), with no firm pricing details revealed.

Loder1899 boasts plenty of experience in the field, though, and appears to focus no pun intended on Fords and former Ford-owned products, with everything from the Ford Ka and Land Rover Discovery through to Astons, Jaguars and the Ford GT getting the Loder treatment.

[EVO magazine]

I think because the back tails in pretty quickly as compared to typical hatches mikey. It almost has a sedan look to it on certain angles. Overall i like the car and that color.

I think because the back tails in pretty quickly as compared to typical hatches mikey. It almost has a sedan look to it on certain angles. Overall i like the car and that color.

does it remind you of the X6 all shrunken down?

Who's ass do i have to suckle from in order to get my hands on one of those

does it remind you of the X6 all shrunken down?

Who's ass do i have to suckle from in order to get my hands on one of those

Yeah kind of like it. But like mikey I don't really like beamers. I mean beemers.

Back